PDA

View Full Version : Wing Mirror

Stefhanie
17-10-2002, 07:51 AM
Hi, I've clean took off my passenger side wing mirror - coming down the drive abit to keen and close to the drain pipe, does anyone know where and who I can get a whole unit for a red wing mirror please. I have emailed Phil B but not heard anything back yet.

adrianp
17-10-2002, 06:09 PM
Hi Stefhanie,

OOPS, now that was silly wasn't it...

Another person to contact is Steve Manser, (Steve M on here), I know he recently had a wing mirror but don't know which side it was.

You can contact him by clicking on his username in either the members list (button at top of page) or the postings page (goback one from here). From there you can either e-mail him or PM him, either way, I'm sure he will be helpfull as he works for a honda dealership.

I've also put a copy of your post in the Forsale/Wanted section, hopefully it will get a few more views that way.

Hope this helps

Adrian.
:bounce:

Steve_M
17-10-2002, 06:44 PM
Alas the mirror i have is a drivers side one.

I could supply you a New passengers side one via work (honda dealer) but you would be looking at around the £130-£140 mark for a new one.

If i can help then let me know.

Stefhanie
21-10-2002, 08:09 AM
Hi Steve,

I have sent you a personal email to let you know that I would like a wing mirror off you I don't know if you have received it at all. If you have'nt then please let me know.
Cheers.

Steve_M
21-10-2002, 07:00 PM
Hi

Yeah got ya message, a New Passenger side mirror will cost you £140 inc insured delivery.

It would have to be ordered, and at present are on back order to Honda so there may be a wait.

if this is ok and you wise to proceed either Pm or Email me Steve@honda-beat.co.uk

Ive sent you a PM with my details etc

HTH