PDA

View Full Version : anyone in the beds/bucks/ox area?

uzthedentist
08-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Hello there, I hope you dont mind me posting on your forums, as I dont actually own a honda beat. I have, however, been a fan of them since they first came out, youve got to appreciate the lightweight sleeper style

Let me introduce myself, my name is Uzman and im a senior house officer (hospital doctor). I am also the toyota moderator on a japanese performance car forum based in the bucks/beds/ox area. I myself have an appreciation for all japanese performance cars, and youll find that the other members of the club do too.

I currently own a celica gt4 st205 and have previously owned a nissan 300zx, and a mitsubishi starion turbo, so you can see I love my jap cars!

The members on the forum own many different japanese performance cars. Varying from imprezas to crxs and evos to daihatsu copens!

We have only started the club recently as it initially started out as a forum for the abingdon oxford subaru impreza meet. Our first outing a japanese performance club was at the indoor japs in warwickshire. We have siince had a number of meets and a recent rolling road day at power engineering, pics of which can be seen here:

rolling road day

http://www.crowcroft.f9.co.uk/perrday/

we intend to have further rolling road sessions, meets, track days etc and with a growing forum, wed like to meet honda beat owners in the area too.

I apologise if anyone feels im spamming on their forum. However, the reason why im posting this is as wed like to get to know all types of performance jap car owners.

Our website address is scooby-sox.co.uk, click on the forum link.

Hope to see some of you there soon!

Thanks

Uzman

Paul w
09-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Do we reckon a beat would have the torque to get the rolling road turning??

:)

My beat is being wintered now, but i'm sure some folks will pop over!

PW