PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Beat Bulb kits and Headlamp bulbs

Steve_M
21-10-2002, 08:22 PM
Headlamp bulbs are £18 Each inc P+p (in the Uk)

A bulb kit comprising of : 1 Headlamp bulb, 1 Front indicator bulb, 1 Front Sidelight bulb/Side Repeater bulb. 1 Rear Indicator/Reverse light bulb, 1 Brake/Rear sidelight bulb and 1 Number plate bulb.

These are all Genuine Honda Bulbs.

Cost will be £28 inc P+p (in the Uk)

Reply, Pm or email steve@honda-beat.co.uk if your interested

Steve_M
25-10-2002, 05:08 PM
Bulb kit contents

adrianp
28-10-2002, 08:43 PM
Hi Steve,

It's an excelent little kit, I'm very pleased with mine...

Though, It will be a shame to have to use any of them eventually and spoil the set...:p

Come on everyone, just what your Beat ordered...;)

Adrian
:bounce:

Steve_M
05-01-2003, 12:07 PM
Adrian

With All the part numbers on the back of the box, you can either just order a replacement bulb if you have to use one, or i can supply them to replenish your kit.

I am putting a guide to bulb replacement together at the mo.

HTH

Adam
05-01-2003, 03:38 PM
When I was putting my car together I had to buy the whole front light. All the bulbs came with it.

But now when I switch the parking lights on the new one is stronger. It just looks bad.

Because of the way I put the car together I cant take the new bulb out to check what wattage it is.

If you have the kit handy there. Could you tell me whats written on the bulb.

Thanks
Adam

Steve_M
05-01-2003, 03:54 PM
Front sidelight bulbs should be a 5 watt bulb

- Non Honda ref number is 501

- Honda part no. - 34306-SH3-003

The same bulb is in the side repeaters.

It could be the old bulb has gone silvery/black on the inside of the bulb, thus needing replacement. (quite common)

HTH

Adam
06-01-2003, 12:16 AM
Its the little things!

Adam
23-07-2013, 10:15 AM
I know this is a really old topic, but I tried contacting steve@honda-beat.co.uk and the email got rejected.
I'm looking for 2 headlights and a kit. Can you still get them and how long does it take until you ship them?

Thanks

Steve_M
23-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Wow! That's a blast from the past!!

Wasn't planning on doing any more of these kits.

Situation for me to get some parts is difficult at the moment. I could probably sort you out the list of part number required.

steveinjapan
23-07-2013, 11:54 PM
I have a gently used pair of headlamp bulbs I'd send your way. Say 10 pounds all in?

alexandruy2k
24-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Wow! That's a blast from the past!!

Wasn't planning on doing any more of these kits.

Situation for me to get some parts is difficult at the moment. I could probably sort you out the list of part number required.

Adam posted this for me before my account got activated.

I have the part numbers for the bulbs (I think). What I was most interested was the box so that I could store spare bulbs nicely in the glove box. Can you at least get that or is there a part number for that?

@steveinjapan The bulbs that Adam was looking for are for myself. Yeah 10 pounds sounds great. How do I pay you?

steveinjapan
25-07-2013, 05:47 PM
To update this thread - - it's possible to directly replace most of the bulbs in the Beat with readily available LED equivalents. All except for the directionals (and headlights of course) are easy, and the directionals only take a little more work (I didn't do it so can't say more). Every bit helps when lightening the load on the electrical system and I especially like the lower draw from the LED brake lights now.

steveinjapan
01-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Anyone need an almost new pair of PIAA h4h Extreme White Plus headlamps? I had my (equivalent) MOT and the mechanic had to replace them because they are no longer legal in Japan. They have a blue film tint and I thought they were great for night vision. Oh well.... They have very few hours on them, and fit perfectly.

TADO
01-04-2014, 12:44 PM
yes please steve! i'll drop you a pm :)