PDA

View Full Version : Powerflow exhaust £150

tinytim
09-12-2004, 11:26 AM
This is the exhaust that was damaged on my car which I have repaired.
The pics show the system which as you can see is not new but it is ready to fit and I'm asking less than 1/2 the price to have one made up.
To fit the system simply remove the intermediate pipe from the bottom of the cat, bolt the flange onto the cat then slip fit and clamp the exhaust with a bit of gun gum to seal it all up.

tinytim
09-12-2004, 11:12 PM
The flange, which I will clean up before I send it!

jurek
25-12-2004, 10:26 PM
Hi Mr Tinytim
what sound do the pipes make does it affect tghe ecu mapping?
mant thanks

Midship
25-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Its sounds Great!!! Not too loud, Just right

Bit hard to discribe in words tho... maybe Tim will be able to give a better discription!

tinytim
27-12-2004, 04:13 PM
Hi Jurek,

Sound:- A bit quieter than the standard pipe at idle but a lovely full bore roar when you put your foot down. I'd say it's a bit louder than the standard pipe when driving steady state but it's a bit difficult to judge.

There is nothing you would need to do to the ECU. If the pipe does make a difference I assume the "learning capabilities" of the ECU make any necessary adjustments. Other than the sound I didn't notice any differences so perhaps a minor increase in BHP, no additional fuel consumption but it does make you smile more when you go through a tunnel:D

jurek
28-12-2004, 11:17 AM
Thnak you Mr Tiny Tim
do likr the look of the cans but wife thinks I wait a while untill any other thing goes wrong with the new Beat as I have a new SS system
many thanks

Tamsin Nunley
12-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Thankyou, Tim...

And thanks for the delivery service as well! :D