PDA

View Full Version : Clarion Subwoofer/Amp - SOLD

Midship
24-12-2004, 12:04 AM
Hi All,

Im stuck for money to fix my cappo so some of my bits must go, i sourced this amp/sub in the states.. i think its the only one that will fit nicely in a beat, its top notch quality and is perfect condition, sounds great & installation is very simple too! Buyer pays shipping

90 GBP

Midship
29-12-2004, 01:03 AM
£70 anyone??? :o

mlind1
29-12-2004, 06:33 PM
forgive me for being totally dumb, but what does it do?

Wh1teLeopard
29-12-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by mlind1
forgive me for being totally dumb, but what does it do?

Well an amplifier can do different things... including an improvment in sound quality, or just making everything louder.

The subwoofer would be to add bass into a bass less beat sound system...

I used to have a 136.2Db bass system in my old car... you really notice the difference lol

Depending on the amplifer, it's make, power etc it could range from just controlling the level of treble in the door speakers, or if it's purely for the subwoofer it will just power the subwoofer. Converting quiet sound from the head unit (stereo) into pure bass that you can hear!

If you want bass in a beat, you need a subwoofer really. And a sub wouldn't work very well just off the head unit. You would have to turn up the head unit to max before you really hear anything, the amp just turns the volume up for the sub, and not the other speakers....

Hope that made sense cause i just confused myself :rolleyes:

Midship
31-12-2004, 12:29 AM
This is now SOLD

:D