PDA

View Full Version : Halfords

JGGIB
27-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Went into Halfords today for some bits ,and thay have a wheel cleaning kit in there sale £6....so.....there is a small brush in there for cleaning the alloy wheels and its the right size for getting in the small beat places .I have had some white polish marks on the air intake grills ....now gone behind the rear shock rubbers in the engine bay dirt etc ..now gone ,quick get down to halfords and get (I dont work for them) :bounce:

adrianp
27-12-2004, 12:40 PM
Dam, and I was in there yesterday aswell...:mad:

Might have to pop down there again soon to see if I can still get one...

Still while I was there I did spot that they had the original Road Angels on offer for Boxing day only @ £175 instead of £300 so obviously I bought one...:D

Bit dissapointed with their registration process though, I'd have thought it would have been automated but nope, I've got to wait for someone to go into the office and activate it for me sometime this week...:confused:

Ady.

JGGIB
27-12-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by adrianp
Dam, and I was in there yesterday aswell...:mad:

Might have to pop down there again soon to see if I can still get one...

Still while I was there I did spot that they had the original Road Angels on offer for Boxing day only @ £175 instead of £300 so obviously I bought one...:D

Bit dissapointed with their registration process though, I'd have thought it would have been automated but nope, I've got to wait for someone to go into the office and activate it for me sometime this week...:confused:

Ady.
sounds a bargin.