PDA

View Full Version : JapClass.com

JapClass
10-01-2005, 02:48 AM
Hello everyone

I'd like to introduce JapClass (Japanese Car Classfieds) to you all, www.japclass.com.

JapClass is a free Japanese automotive auction site where individuals, traders and dealers can buy and sell their items. The idea came from seeing what a mess other auction sites can be, how inflated and unweilding they are and how much the charge for the 'privledge' of using them!

The beuty of JapClass is it caters for each car not just 'cars' in general, there are sub categories for each manufacturer, their models and their component areas. Using this layout means finding what you want is easier and window shopping is a lot more fun - you can browse the area that suits you and cut out irrelivent the mess.

Obviously the site is new and therefore is low on listings/items at present but I do hope that in the future if you have anything for sale or you need to pick an item up you visit JapClass.

Remember its free to join and free to list your items no matter the final price!

Regards
Ed

PS: I hope I'm ok posting this here, move it or tell me if it isn't! Feedback and suggestions more then welcome!

JapClass
22-01-2005, 04:16 PM
I've added a referal loyalty bonus to the auction site.

Refer a friend and you get £2.50 credit to spend on special features such as auction featured on the main entry page.

Simply get your friend to enter your username in the referral box whilst registering. :)

adrianp
22-01-2005, 06:07 PM
Hi Ed,

I've moved it to a more relevent section (For Sale...), you shouldn't have any trouble with it being here because it's free,
If you were charging then it would probably be different.

Might be usefull once I get some bits together I'm thinking of doing for the Beat.

Also, Saw your posts on the FTOOC, hope the advertising you want to do goes well.

Ady.

JapClass
23-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by adrianp
Hi Ed,

I've moved it to a more relevent section (For Sale...), you shouldn't have any trouble with it being here because it's free,
If you were charging then it would probably be different.

Might be usefull once I get some bits together I'm thinking of doing for the Beat.

Also, Saw your posts on the FTOOC, hope the advertising you want to do goes well.

Ady.

Thanks. I hope it becomes popular, I'm trying to spread the word slowly but surely. :)

My posts are getting around aren't they. :D

I was looking at offering free image upload/hosting for jap car club members would you Beat owners be interested?