PDA

View Full Version : A big helllooo to Aussie Beat owners

mlind1
09-02-2005, 10:49 AM
G'day,
I know theres a few aussie beat owners that use this forum so I thought i'd say hi as I am currently trvelling though your beautiful country.

I think I remember someone owning one in melbourne where i am at the moment. First day in aus and it Rains more than it has in 150 years!! great

Was in Tasmania for a week. Couldn't imagine a better place to have the BEAT. Best mountain side roads and all i had was a Holden Nova (think 1980's toyota starlet with a GM badge) .

Wish I had the Beat with me. Miss my baby already!!! Hope my house mates ticking her over. but not driving her or there will be hell to pay!!

Wh1teLeopard
09-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by mlind1
Wish I had the Beat with me. Miss my baby already!!! Hope my house mates ticking her over. but not driving her or there will be hell to pay!!

ha ha ha!

Doesn't Jason live in Melbourne???

Jason
09-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey there Melinda,

Would you like to catch up? I'm free on Saturday. Where have you been in Victoria?

Regards

Jason

PS You will have to take some photos for the gang in the UK. :)

mlind1
11-02-2005, 01:12 AM
thanks for the offer,

unfortunatly I'm flying to Sydney tonight to continue my trip. Imagine it must be so cool driving a Beat round these parts though. Top down all the time!

Havn't really spent that much time in victoria, did the Great Ocean Road which was beautiful, MElbourne seems like a nice city but to be honest I'm not really out here for the Cities (most seem the same to me), I want to see as much of the actual country as poss.

Mike