PDA

View Full Version : Would you adam and eve it?

Wh1teLeopard
03-03-2005, 09:37 PM
My father and I were finally fitting the CD changer...

WHEN!!!!

My dad goes "look what i've found"

and he pulls out some chopsticks that were hidden deep in the boot....

Do you think they're from the far east???

Got a pic hee hee:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Wh1teLeopard/chopsticks.jpg

Paul w
04-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Heh, i found a little oriental bowl in mine and some money. I didnt take it out incase it was a good luck charm!

PW

Wh1teLeopard
04-03-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Paul w
Heh, i found a little oriental bowl in mine and some money. I didnt take it out incase it was a good luck charm!

PW

hee hee

i wasn't sure if mine were a lucky charm... think i might put them back just in case :)

tinytim
05-03-2005, 10:27 PM
I found some money in mine aswell. (Just shows how well Phill cleaned his car :D )

And of all things one of those cone incence stick thingies, part burnt. Who on earth burns incence in a car,,,,,an open top car???

Come on guys there must be more strange things being pulled out.

Midship
06-03-2005, 10:35 PM
I found a load of money too.. in my beat.

In the cappo I found 4 currencies namely euro-20 quid ;), punt, yen and stg!!! I also found unused Japanese bubble gum, a hairbrush and two unused scratch cards which disintegrated when I tried to scratch em!!

Just goes to how what a clean freak I am, the first day I had the cappo and the beat for that matter the seats were out for a good cleaning!!

I bought a Mazda 323 some time back, anyhow I was giving that a good clean and I found boxer shorts in it!!!:eek: It was sold again shortly afterwards complete with boxers
:D

ozsamurai
22-03-2005, 08:59 AM
You found 7/11 standard 'waribashi', during touring in the winter over here, you go to the 7/11, buy your 'bento' (lunchbox) on the way, stick it on the engine while you drive to the destination then have a hot lunch when you arrive....just don't forget to remove the chopsticks=waribashi.....lol

Oz