PDA

View Full Version : Amazing beat CAD from germany

Wh1teLeopard
13-03-2005, 07:55 PM
http://www.max3d.pl/forum/showthread.php?t=11105&page=1&pp=10

:eek: I thought it was absolutley amazing how realistic the final results were... well done to those people :D

Paul w
13-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Yup....short cut for the lazy
http://members.lycos.co.uk/bzykxsi/hondaspeed/3kolory_honda2.jpg

Now who speaks polish? I want a spining beat logo for the site!

PW

adrianp
13-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Woohoo, I'm famous too...:bounce:

If you download the .rar file from the front page you find about a dozen or so pics from my site including a load of my car...:cool:

I do like the Blue one... Mmmm re-spray...

Wh1teLeopard
13-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Paul w
Now who speaks polish? PW

Is it polish???

I stand corrected (sorry)

Jason
13-03-2005, 10:50 PM
More left hand drive ones...:)

Adam
14-03-2005, 12:35 PM
Oh its Polish allright, I'm gonna go off now to read this post, but one of the replys goes something like this:

"I havent seen a worse looking car"

Paul w
14-03-2005, 12:37 PM
Could you ask them to do me a VRML version of the car that can be spun around, like they do on mobile phone websites

If they dont, we'll sue for breach of copywrite and for saying our cars are ugly!!

PW

Adam
14-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Well more or less everybody on the tread thinks the car ir really ugly and the guy who started a thread was searching for a long time to find something that looks like a square box. I might register and write a post.

Wh1teLeopard
14-03-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Adam
Well more or less everybody on the tread thinks the car ir really ugly and the guy who started a thread was searching for a long time to find something that looks like a square box. I might register and write a post.

Meh! Just proves they have no taste...

I apologise if I unintentionally caused offence... just thought the pictures were good (you know us blondes, we only look at the pictures)

Wh1teLeopard
14-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Adam

Someone send them a link to a peugot 205 quick... they're as square as you can get hee hee

Bruce
31-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Well spotted!

I wonder if they will provide me a high-res vid of a spinning Beat model if I lead them to their dream square box car, a picture of which I have attached. Please feel free to forward it to them.

Ladies and Gents, allow me to introduce you to the Quasar Unipower. Basically a cuboid greenhouse on wheels, if featured great visibility, to such an extent it even had transparent seats, made of inflated plastic. 6 were built in the late 60's.

The book which introduced me to it, Weird Cars, by Stephen Vokins, is an absolute hoot.

Bruce

nlu413f
24-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Hi everybody ! I find this site by chance. Just want to ad about the Quasar-unipower. Bad informations are on the book "Weird Cars" about this car. Twelve has been sold in france and a total of 15 was built by Unipower. I traced 6 steel surviving and plan and work to edit a small book on this car. More infos are on my web site www.quasar-unipower.com
The car in picture is the first prototype made in France in 1967 by Quasar Khanh, french, vietnamese born designer, not one of the batch built by Unipower.

Bruce
25-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Ta for the info, nfu. It sure is a funny contraption. Not sure how it would do in an NCAP crash test, for occupants *or* pedestrians...

B