PDA

View Full Version : Engine Mount Bolt

DAVIDOFF59
21-03-2005, 07:57 PM
hi all.its been a while.any one got any info for me.i need a new engine mount bolt please.its the one on the left hand side looking in from the back.the one that screws in from underneath the car.i think its a 10 head and awkward to get to.any info on thread type,size appreciated as i may be able to get one in my local ford dealers.thanks in advance.
someone offered me 500 euro for my honda.i was insulted after spending roughly over a grand repairing it.told him it would not cover the cost of the new roof.he said he was goin to look at one sunday just gone.a 92,mint cond,1 years nct for 600 euro.sounds like he was bluffing.told him to snap it up if it was true.

Midship
21-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Dont sell it Dave i know they arnt making much but more than 500! id say he was bluffing. i rang about one in autotrader last week the add didnt have a price just said "best offer", the guy lived in Mayo... could this have been Mayobeat?

DAVIDOFF59
22-03-2005, 08:42 PM
any idea what kinda price they are going for.no i dont think so.this lad wanted a project to work on.car now standing me approx 4500 euro,a lot of time an a lot of effort.
any idea about the engine mount bolt

Adam
23-03-2005, 12:20 PM
Well the price is a as much as someone is willing to pay, and because there is not many of them around its up to you but if the car is really clean and its in season you may get anything between 3500 to 5000, but thats just an opinion. You never know you could get more because there is no market value. I've been looking at them in Japan and they are not cheap by any means.