PDA

View Full Version : Feast your eyes :D

Shaun@I-S
21-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Please note that some of the descriptions may be a bit "off key". This is because I have had to translate from Japanese in 90% of these cases and it has been a difficult but rewarding task :)

All of these parts are subject to shipping costs, so what I will do is leave you lot to post in this thread......if you can post in the following manner

1 x [part number] e.g HB031
1 x HB024
etc etc

This way we can keep on topic and I can accurately get together a list to produce a mass shipping price on. Any questions feel free to contact me.

Please post all comments about the product range in the other post so we can keep this topic to the point.

http://www.impact-styling.com/home.php?cat=2691

Shaun@I-S
23-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Hi Guys

Are there any more people who are interested in these parts?

Shaun

Paul w
23-05-2005, 08:02 PM
I think lots of us are interested, but we will have to save up!!

I personally want the whole BYS body kit (front and rear bumper, bonnet and duck tail boot) but thats around 1600 quid!

PW

Shaun@I-S
23-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Totally understand its just the fact that zero posts in over 2 months gave me the impression that no-one was even interested. I want to be convinced thats not the case thats all :)

adrianp
23-05-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm interested too...

But how things are going at work at the moment, I don't know how much longer I'll have the beat...

If I do keep it (Hopefully), I've no idea when I'll have any money to spend on it.:suicide:

I did have a look through it though, some nice stuff there.

Ady.

Shaun@I-S
23-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Ok this is a better response already.

How much do beat's go for? Ive never seen one up for sale.

JGGIB
23-05-2005, 10:23 PM
realy nice parts but out of my price range :(

jurek
25-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Hi I second that. The front bumper and skirts would be nice but will replace when current ones are damaged . Wish I could afford today.

Jennifer
04-06-2005, 02:12 PM
as I said to you in a pm a while back shaun I am interested it just that I want so much its going to take me time to save the few thousand neded to buy all the bits

Shaun@I-S
04-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Yea you did Jennifer I remember and I am in no way pushing. I just wanted some feedback on the parts and a scope of interest as I had had no replies at all.

Thank you all for it.

barkley
04-06-2005, 03:39 PM
are some of the prices realistic like £70 for a thermostate the body kits in most wernt to badly priced but i felt that a lot of it was way to expensive not that i want to offend you its just my opinion

Shaun@I-S
04-06-2005, 06:13 PM
No offense taken. I understand that some parts may seem overpriced but its a lot of effort to get items from different suppliers, all into one container then shipped from Japan to me. I have tried to keep prices as low as possible, and I promise to keep the shipping cost down to a minimum which you can all share proportionately in the bulk order.

Jennifer
05-06-2005, 01:32 AM
I am glad this is a long term thing and you are a cool guy for being patient with us lot, most people would of pulled it by now.