PDA

View Full Version : New car

Dion
06-12-2002, 07:27 PM
Hi all,

Well I've finally done it.

I've sold my Beat and bought a 1990 CRX VTEC. It has 50,000 miles from new, FHSH and is in mint condition.

I'll post some pics when I can.

Dion.

adrianp
06-12-2002, 08:34 PM
Hi Dion,

Shame, but.. If it's what you want then obviously the choice is yours....

Hopefully you have enjoyed the beat whilst you had it and I hope the CRX is a good one for you.

Did you sell your beat or P/Ex it for the CRX?? Hopefully it has gone to a good home.

50K is pretty good for a 12yr old car, hopefully it wasn't all around town in short journeys...

Keep in touch and post those pics soon

Adrian.
:bounce:

Dion
07-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Hi Ade,

The Beat is still the most involving car I've ever driven and I will miss it, lots. I didn't want to sell it, but I needed something more practical.

I tried to go shopping in my Beat, but I only managed to get half the shopping in the passenger side. I had to ask a friend to take the other half in his car! :o

I sold the Beat to a friend's wife who I know will take care of it. She's already smitten with it. And I can see it whenever I like :D

I've lusted after a CRX VTEC for some years, so it was an obvious replacement. And seeing Steve's at Donington made me want one even more.

My CRX was used for short journeys, as it was owned by an old fella who used it to go to the bookies everyday.

But it has a full Honda service history, so it should be Ok. ;)

I'll post some pics soon.

Dion

adrianp
07-12-2002, 02:25 PM
Hi Dion,

Glad you have sold it to someone who will care for it.

AND getting visiting rights thrown in also... (I'm not going to be haggling with you over anything...) not bad going.... :)

I know what you mean about the shopping though, If I go in mine then I have to be carefull and make sure I only get a small trolley so that I don't end up with too much stuff...:o

Hopefully the CRX will be everything you hoped for and will come close to (but not more than, can't have that now can we... ) giving you as much enjoyment as the beat did whilst you had it.

Look forward to the pics

Adrian.