PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Part time workers in the UK

ozsamurai
08-07-2005, 02:39 AM
Hi All,

I'm looking for a reliable person with a reasonable knowledge of cars to make some money part time perhaps, wages are negotiable to some extent, but I do need a person I can rely on more than anything. The job is dead easy, totally flexible hours therefore would probably suit a uni student or such. For details please drop me a line at ozsamurai@hotmail.com. A good used car yard near your location would also be a great asset. I thought I would ask on the board first before putting it in the newspapers.

Cheers

Oz

Jason
08-07-2005, 08:31 AM
Hey Oz,

What are you up to? I could be looking for a change of scene. Email us.

Jason

ozsamurai
08-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Jason,
Down Under is nearly taken care of as far as my business but will drop you a line with some info later on....

Cheers

Oz

peterknowles69
08-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Sounds interesting Oz,

Email more info, Have plenty of used car dealers in the area couple of my friends own one.

Cheers

Pete

Peterknowles@freeuk.com

ozsamurai
25-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Just a short note to let all those who mailed about the job that we are still working on a schedule to visit the UK, which is a little tricky at present but will work out something soon. Thanks for waiting, I'll get back to you all as soon as something is firmed up, which hopefully will be soon.

Cheers

Oz

Wh1teLeopard
25-10-2005, 10:27 PM
are you still looking for ppl?