PDA

View Full Version : hey need some help!!! its important

deathseeker
27-04-2006, 05:07 AM
hmm well iam kash living in new castle ..well heres the thing..i am importing beat from japan and hmm my dealer sent me some pics of it.but theres 1 problem i really dont know wht version is it .and i really have to know it..so i thought u guys might know it..so here the pic

deathseeker
27-04-2006, 05:13 AM
sorry here is it

adrianp
27-04-2006, 06:11 PM
Do you have the chassis number? Year? etc

They might help also.

Ady.

Steve_M
27-04-2006, 07:11 PM
It doesnt look like any of the special versions e.g. 'C', 'F' or 'Z' due to its colour.

Its just a standard Beat.

deathseeker
28-04-2006, 04:44 AM
well thnkx ..but its got a spoiler so i thought that it might be a speical version..

adrianp
28-04-2006, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by deathseeker
but its got a spoiler so i thought that it might be a speical version..

Hi,

I'm afraid not, things like the spoiler and the alloys are optional extras and can be added to all of the beat models.

What year is it? It looks quite a tidy one.

Ady.

deathseeker
28-04-2006, 08:22 AM
i think its 94 ..but iam not really sure about it ..any way it has a 2 LCDS.( i really dont know why we need two lcds on a two seater convertible)..a ten disk changer ..and a gps system..which i dont need it.....

adrianp
28-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Ooh, sounds like you have some toys fitted...

Pop up some more picies (try to keep them under 800x600 though otherwise I have to resize them for people) of the goodies and if you don't want them, I'm sure someone on here will be making you an offer...

Even I might be interested depending on what it all is...

Ady.

deathseeker
29-04-2006, 04:04 AM
yea ok maan ..so hmm if any of u need spare parts for ur beat ..i can import them from japan with my beat..

ozsamurai
05-05-2006, 10:19 PM
Deathseeker,

Hi, I tend to agree with Adrian and Steve here, purely on color (red) it means most likely its a standard model, the 'special' versions all had very specific paint colors, where as the original run only came in 4 white, red, yellow and Silver. Its common for people to pick up the optional parts later on, so you look lke you have scored a wing and a set of pepper pot mags. If you ha some more pics of the inside and a chassis number then more could be determined. But unless the car has been resprayed, I think you can be sure its a standard model. If you rummage around my HP there is explanation of those colors etc. and VINS.

Cheers

Oz

deathseeker
06-05-2006, 09:43 PM
hmm i wish i had more pictures..anyway my car will be here next month and i cant wait to get my hands on it..so ..oz u live in japan..or uk

ozsamurai
06-05-2006, 11:57 PM
I live in Japan at the moment, but will shortly be moving home to Australia after being here for 18yrs. Hope all goes well with the new ride, I'm sure you'll have a blast, we all do..

Cheers

Oz