PDA

View Full Version : smartbeat

smartbeat
14-06-2006, 11:12 AM
After seeing that there's now another (japs) show on the same date as smartbeat can you let me know if the ukhbc will be attending? It's a charity show raising money for MARIE CURIE CANCER CARE and on the basis of the fact that David had booked his ticket and whiteleopard was coming I allocated you some FREE stand space.

As whiteleopard may now be attending another show :(
can you let me know if it's only going to be David on the stand alone....Please come and support the event - we can't have "smartbeat without the "beat" :help:

If people want to just turn up on the day I can also post a PDF link which will give you gate prices of £7.50 for a day ticket & £20 for a weekender ticket inc free camping & Saturdays fabulous party night

Smartbeat will definately have a festival theme just for info here's a flavour of smartbeat....

plenty to do
bouncy castles (adults and childrens), charity slot car racing (£100 scalextric set donated by Hornby), sumo suits, sack races, space hopper races, quizzes, show n'shines, make it or bake it, sound offs etc etc

plenty to see:
all of the above PLUS displays by Russ Swift (who is after all a world record holding stunt driver who did Top Gears MPH show!) + the territorial army gun display team + a whole host of other surprise stuff!

plenty to listen to:
live music to enjoy during lunch times PLUS a piano bar party on Saturday night plus some funky music just for "atmosphere".

plenty to take home with you:
Avid modding fans can visit the smart & car related stalls & bring home some bargains.

If you something "clever & custom" signteam can print custom graphics while you wait and provide some fancy honda show plates! (they did the dragon head on my roadster). There's also Camdor Design who'll embroider custom clothing while you wait - so yes you CAN have a smartbeat, hondabeat or smartmaniacs t-shirt, sweatshirt or top of your very own!

Alternatively have an Airbrush or Henna tattoo from Henna Boy (as seen at Fatboy Slims party on the Beach & all the big festivals!) or grab an Indian Head massage have a beer and just take back some great memories.

Nic x
p.s more info on smartbeat.co.uk

jcs
14-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Bit of a quandary.

I hope to be at Smartbeat on Saturday, but will be going to JAPS on the Sunday.

Maybe Whiteleopard, David and others can confirm their plans to help Nic.

smartbeat
14-06-2006, 07:08 PM
David is definately coming - he's one of hubby's drinking buddies so they've planned out their whole weekend of fun ;) here's the voucher link http://smartbeat.co.uk/images/smartbeatvouchers.jpg
(which might help keep the costs down if visiting both shows)

Bring you tent though - when you see what's planned for the party night you might just want to stop over & then do some Sunday go-karting!

Nicx

Wh1teLeopard
15-06-2006, 12:25 AM
oooohhh decisions...

I'm 60% sure I'm going to both, but it all depends on whether the beat is back from the bodyshop. If not i'll just have to come in the Smart!!!

Think I'm gonna be a 'turn up on the day' person, because as i said it all depends on the bodyshop etc

Wh1teLeopard
27-06-2006, 08:30 AM
I can no longer come sorry! I am dog sitting and can't go to both shows!

jcs
27-06-2006, 11:28 AM
If my current ailment doesn't clear up, I shan't be there, I'm afraid.

John