PDA

View Full Version : Possible next car...

marge602
16-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi folks

Long time no see. Beat ownership is going fantastically well. I love its looks, its balance, it's throttle-adjustable handling, its tactility and its fabulous soundtrack. I can't find anything to dislike, bar the hot starting problem. Generally, it's all good. However, i've decided that i should part with my beloved Integra. I love it to bits, but my girlfriend has 2 kids(aged 10 &14) who aren't getting any smaller(upwards!), and the Teg can be a bit of a squeeze sometimes. I'm considering buying an Accord Type R, and have been doing some research, but am wondering if anyone out there has one, or had one, or knows anything about them. I know about the gearbox problems and the drink problem, but that's about it. It's such a great car, and it seems to fit the bill nicely, but i need to arm myself with loads of info.

Regards

Marge

AliA
16-06-2006, 09:08 PM
I personally cant help, never had an ATR. Try here for some info or help from people http://type-r-owners.co.uk/index.php

I use the site (as I have a civic) nice and friendly, caters for all forms of type-r.