PDA

View Full Version : Oulton Park Track day

UltraViolet
21-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Would anyone here be interested in a Honda track day at Oulton Park???

We have booked a Club day on Friday 7th July. Currently we don't have enough people for it to be an exclusive, so with 3 weeks to go, I am trying to drum up a little support from fellow Honda drivers.

Here is an email I will be sending to Club members.

With just under three weeks until the next Honda Revolutions Trackday it’s time to get booked in if you haven’t already.

The price for the event is £189 (with a discount of 10% or a free session of instruction for paid up members) and it is taking place at the legendary Oulton Park racetrack on Friday 7th July.

The event is split into three groups in the morning (novice, intermediate and advanced) so you will always be on track with drivers of a similar ability and cars of the same pace. MotorSport Vision hopes to run an open pit lane in the afternoon so everyone will get maximum track time.

Anyone wishing to book should check out www.motorsportvision.co.uk/hondarev or call Nick or Alex on 0870 850 5014

If we do not get the required number of HR members booked in to the day then the event will have to be opened up to members of the public so if you have been thinking about booking then now’s the time!

So, anyone fancy joining us??? You don't need to be a member to book - it is open to all Honda drivers.

Wh1teLeopard
22-06-2006, 12:27 AM
OOOohhh I'm going to have to sleep on this one... i really want to, but £189 is a lot of money for ickle me

UltraViolet
22-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Don't forget you get 10% off that as you are a Club member :D