PDA

View Full Version : Magazine Photo Shoot!!!!

Paul w
05-02-2003, 08:52 PM
Hi Folks,
Your help is needed!
I need someone with a clean, unmodified (ish) beat to go to a photoshoot for a famous car magazine.
The photoshoot would be for a buyers guide on various 'K' cars and will be taking place in Norwich on Feb 14th (yes that soon!!)
Please email me asap if you think you can help!!

Regards

PW

ukhbc@ntlworld.com

adrianp
05-02-2003, 09:16 PM
Hi Paul,

So, you think they might notice the subtle changes I have made with mine then :awwww:

Still wouldn't mind going along though if someone wants to meet up whilst there as Norwich is only up the road from Ipswich anyway.

Adrian
:bounce:

john m
06-02-2003, 08:56 AM
Paul,
Let us know which mag and the date of the issue. I would be interested to read their opinion. I have seen a lot of pics of the Dihatsu Copen, even Autocar did a feature on it before Christmas and it looks like it is on its was ti the UK/Ireland in the summer with a 1 L engine and "more" power than the jap version. Front wheel drive probably means it will not be as good to drive as the Beat but the folding SLK style metal roof and the Audi TT looks are great.

tinytim
09-02-2003, 09:33 PM
Unfortunately neither the date nor the location could be much worse for me, but I would like to know the Mag and issue. If they ever want to do something in the West I'd be pleased to help. I've got Phill B's unmodified version Z with hard top.

Paul w
09-02-2003, 09:55 PM
I think we have it covered, Marcus (laserchains) has kindly volunteered!

PW

adrianp
14-02-2003, 10:56 PM
Hi All,

I went along to the photo shoot today, it was an interesting experience to see how things are done.

I took quite a lot of photos myself whilst there but have been asked not to post most of them untill the magazine hits the shelves the first week of March.

I am allowed to post a teaser though, so I'll do that tomorrow once I have gone through them all.

Adrian.

Paul w
15-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Nice one mate, thanks for going along. I assume you turned the volunteer to the dark side for us??

PW

PM also sent

adrianp
15-02-2003, 06:54 PM
Now Now Paul,

You know that as an impartial member of both comunities I am not allowed to have influences like that....:eek:

Although, I will say that David did know all about your site (and views) already...

Anyway, heres the picture I promised, I know that it isn't a good one but when the mag comes out then all of the shots will be available to use

Adrian.

Paul w
15-02-2003, 11:07 PM
Now i'm not sure what to make of that lol!!!

You know we are all one big happy family really (even if they don't talk to us!! ;) )

Nice pic ade, captures the atmosphere there nicely.

Look forward to the rest of them and the article!

PW

Jason
15-02-2003, 11:18 PM
Love the photo! I want to use it for my computer background.

Paul w
15-02-2003, 11:22 PM
oooh do you think we should do a 'wallpaper' section where you can download pics for you desktop?

PW

Jason
16-02-2003, 07:45 AM
I think it would be a great idea if we had a downloadable background and or screen saver.

Paul w
16-02-2003, 10:42 AM
I think ade did a screen saver once, it was a bit big though!

PW

adrianp
16-02-2003, 11:28 AM
Hi Paul, Jason.

Yep, not a bad picture really, shame that they cover up the car that much but as I said, I'm a bit limited on what I can use for a couple of weeks...

A wallpaper section would be pretty good Paul, I'm sure that there will be a few pics from Friday that will make nice shots for a start.

The screen savers size is still a bit of a problem at the moment, I'm going to have a go at re-sizing the pics to see if it affects the quality too much. if I can get it small enough then all I need to do is find some way to host it.

I'll post your CD off today Paul, That way you should have plenty of time to sort things out before the mag comes out.

Talk soon

Adrian.