PDA

View Full Version : FAO everyone going to JAE

Wh1teLeopard
18-07-2006, 12:44 PM
Just to let you all know the beat stand will be on the HondaRevolutions stand.

So when you enter the grounds you will need to look/ask for the HondaRevolutions stand not Honda Beat stand ;)

Any problems please call me on my mobile:
07758 801 160

You may need to keep calling it as it's quiet and I don't hear it. If you leave a voicemail I will get back to you as soon as I get it. :D

JGGIB
20-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Whats the best day to come to JAE?

Wh1teLeopard
21-07-2006, 10:34 AM
I will be there tonight, tomorrow and sunday. Unfortunatley not with my beat :(

It is entirely up to you. I have never been before so do not know.

mathis
21-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to plan to come down to JAE this year.... it's still my 1st year of Beat ownership so not up-to-date with shows like this. But I am asking some kind people who is going to take some photos on the day or days!! Post it up in the forum so I get the feel of JAE!! (^, ^)q

Anyways, have a great time there and show us the good time!!!

Paul w
21-07-2006, 09:43 PM
best to come in from the M1 really, but if your coming from the other side, its very well signed and there wasnt much queuing last year (or was it the year before when i attended??)

PW

Wh1teLeopard
23-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Sorry everyone I had to come home on saturday as i am still very ill.

Hopefully you all found the HondaRevolutions stand. The boyfriend sent me a picture of a line of 4 so I'm guessing you all did hee hee.

I hope he looked after you all ok on my behalf!!!

Really gutted I couldn't meet you all, but as I said I am very ill still :( as well as my beat.

adrianp
24-07-2006, 08:19 AM
Ah, that will explain why I couldn't find you then Emm... Hope you are feeling better soon ;)

Hopefully you went home before the storm hit on Sat, it was not a good place to be... :help:

Couple of pics from the weekend...

Ady.

adrianp
24-07-2006, 08:20 AM
Cool off anyone...:bounce:

adrianp
24-07-2006, 08:21 AM
Fireworks on Sat night.

adrianp
24-07-2006, 08:23 AM
And boy was this fun...

Me having a passenger ride drifting around an oval in a Nissan 200SX.

The burnout he did at the end litterally filled the car with tyre smoke...:help:

adrianp
24-07-2006, 08:34 AM
And for those who think I was joking about the storm...:help:

(Picture borrowed from Scoobycitys forum...)

adrianp
24-07-2006, 08:42 AM
And this is the result, it used to be the SIDC gazebo...:eek: (I think it cost them something like £2k when they bought it...)

Wh1teLeopard
24-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Cool pictures :cool:

Really gutted about missing you all.

just means i will have to make extra effort next year and hopefully my wee beatie will look spanking :D

I did miss the storm, just!

Me, mom and dad were sat in the pub on the way home watching the lightning and the rain!

Then got a text from the boyfriend (Geoff) who said there were six of them trying to hold down the gazebo! :eek:

mathis
27-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Seems a cool day down @ JAE, apart from the nasty storm..... Really it looks very nasty!!! I see many of your Beats are very original apart from aftermarket alloys. Mine is original at the moment as well, but just managed to source a bodykit from Japan and need to get it across here in the UK.... Wh1teLeopard(Emily), how did you get yours across? Mine are not as big as yours as yours is a replacement bumper and mine are just add-on front and back lips, and a pair of side skirts. I am wanting them air-mailed over.... not sure how much it will dig into me.... checking the costs out now... (-. -")x fingers crossed are not too expensive....

adrianp
27-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Here you go, Another storm pic...

Ady.

Wh1teLeopard
27-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Look at that storm! Glad I was in the pub at that time hee hee

Originally posted by mathis
Wh1teLeopard(Emily), how did you get yours across?

I used New Era Imports, was only £40 per part to ship. Google them, and they will come up. I recommend giving them a call as they can take a while to reply to e-mails.

Or you could try asking Oz, I know he's sent a few things over for people.