PDA

View Full Version : Honda Beat Club Of Canada

shrinkmyride
04-08-2006, 02:51 AM
Hello to all the Honda Beat Owners in UK!

I want to introduce myself and my company.

My name is Erik Mogilever and I own shrinkmyride (watch for website very shortly).

You can read about us on EBay – shrinkmyride.

We restore classic cars, as well as import Classic MINI from UK, Germany and Japan. We also import KEI cars from Japan such as Mazda AZ-1, Cappuccinos and of course Honda Beats.

I truly believe that the Honda Beat is THE BEST MICRO CAR IN THE WORLD! That is why I started the Honda Beat Club of Canada and we have 5 members currently – all the 5 cars were supplied by me.

At this time I own 15 Honda Beats – 2 red, 8 yellow and 5 silver. To make the long story short - I have couple of questions:

1. EXHAUST

Where can I buy the Honda rear muffler assembly and does anyone make aftermarket ones with twin pipes – I read something about FGK LEGALIS??

2. CHIP

Where can I Buy a CHIP for the Beat and how much more horsepower can I gain?

3. GROUND EFFECT PACKAGE

Where can I buy the spoiler package for the Beat?

4. MORE HORSEPOWER

How can we get more HP from the Beat and get rid of the limiter from the factory?

5. BRAKES

Where do I get the front and rear rotors and pads for the Beat??
6. SUPERCHARGER

Does anyone make a Supercharger kit for the Beat?

7. TURBOCHARGER

Does anyone make a Turbocharger kit for the Beat?

I would appreciate any help on the above subjects.

Thanks,

Erik Mogilever, President
Honda Beat Club of Canada

Adam
04-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Hey and welcome.

Exhausts:

We got most of our ones from Japan through one of the club members here. There are lost of different styles and designs but they all come from Japan.

The odd few people had them custom made here.

Chip:

This is no longer available, but if you need to get a hold of them send Wallace a PM.

More Horsepower:

The chip will give you more torque and it will take off the speed limit. The car will feel quicker.

There are things like funnels that will give a couple of more horses but nothing major.

Supercharger:

There is a company in australia that can make custom kit but at a hudge cost.

Turbo:

Again there is a company in Japan that can sell you a full kit but it costs thousands.

Brakes:

The pads are the same as some of the other older hondas so you might have to go and get them matched up.

I can't remember which one now but if you searched the forum you will find your answer.

Wh1teLeopard
04-08-2006, 12:06 PM
Hello and welcome :)

Originally posted by Adam

Exhausts:

We got most of our ones from Japan through one of the club members here. There are lost of different styles and designs but they all come from Japan.

The odd few people had them custom made here.

Yes, I had mine made at an exhaust shop. I just went in told them what I wanted and they made it up to exactly how I wanted it.

shrinkmyride
04-08-2006, 02:33 PM
ADAM,

THANKS FOR INFO.

WE ARE GOING TO START AMNUFACTURING OUR OWN SUPERCHARGER/TURBO KITS AND WILL OFFER THME TO THE CLUB MEMBERS.

SO WHO IS WALLACE?? DOES HE MAKE THE CHIPS???

ERIK

Paul w
06-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Great name!

Maybe jimmy crankie could host the show, rather than westwood!!

Welcome!

PW

unclejemima
01-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Is the "shrinkmyride" guy still on here from time to time?

Mylee
01-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Never seen him :awwww:

unclejemima
02-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Never seen him :awwww:

http://www.u-ukhbc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=2781

back I guess. New company is called blueberryhillmotors.com

Mylee
02-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Probably your post triggering an email notification has done the trick