PDA

View Full Version : 1 week to go!!

Robin
20-02-2003, 09:58 AM
I cant believe it. I have been waiting so long for the money to come through from my insurance company and it finally has and i am about to buy my first Beat.

I had an imported V Spec Eunos Roadster 1.6. It was fantastic, full lether trim, nardi wood wheel it was just devine but then the unthinkable happened it spun out on a wet road.

You see on the Isle of Wight we have awful roads and i was driving down a road that needs re-surfacing as it has no grip, the weather was dreadful it was foggy and raining and the road is on a reverse camber. I came round the corner, the back end stepped out and instead of going to the kurb the back end slid right into the other lane with oncoming traffic. I avoided the other car but didnt avoid the bush's and the 18ft drop. I went over the edge and landed on the roof. I almost smashed my neck in two places but luckily I was fine. The car that I avoided hitting saw me go over the edge and just drove off and left me. Some people are unbelievable.

Anyway the car was obviously a write off but luckily I was fine as was the passenger in the car with me. We had a bit of trouble getting the insurance money but its all sorted out now. Im just waiting for the cheque to clear then i am getting my lovely new Beat. I am buying the one that Sarah Marshall is selling I cant wait.

I'll let you know how i get on with it when i have it. Delivery date is 01/03/2003 and i cant wait.
:D :) :D

Paul w
20-02-2003, 05:29 PM
Erm.....drive carefully!

And welcome!

PW:D