View Full Version : New honda beat for sale!

JamesJT
12-12-2006, 04:05 PM
www.pistonheads.com/sales/112375.htm

Never posted a link before hope it works.

I'm tempted.

J

Wh1teLeopard
12-12-2006, 11:15 PM
£6,500 is a lot of money though! Even for a 'like new' car.

bref
17-12-2006, 08:56 PM
It is Mr Honteyberrie Beat. He is the owner of Honda Biarritz "Franco-Américain" garage. He bought this car new, unfortunately impossible to register in France (or you have to go to Luxembourg or England and then go back to France). Mozilla from Holland had the same problem.

Anyway, the owner drove it with temporary garage plate for about 600kilometres.

It is brand new and spent most of its life in the showroom. But probably need cambelt and filter job before restart.
It's not a 1996, more probably a 1991 (white gauges, no aitbags) and had no options (alloy wheels, radio...)

This garagist collected many Honda, had also some late Honda rare in France like an Element and an Insight, but also old model N, S and Z. Even an interesting convertible S600 RHD. He is selling everything.

Wh1teLeopard
18-12-2006, 03:27 PM
The man's mad lol

hondzilla
18-12-2006, 06:52 PM
yes i had the same problem getting my car registred.:confused:
my car also had only 800km on it an no registration.
i know a company hear in holland who can arange the nessary
paperwork for registrating the car.:help:
the are as far as i know the only company in europe who can arange this, it will mean that you have a german registration but after that every country in the eu have to exept the car and registrade it.

about the prize. i don't think it is to much as the last car i know wich was sold in germany went for around 8000 euro and that was not a newly car like this one in france.
my car has bean taxated by a official for 16.000 euro.
that's not the selling prize but gives you a indication what the ensurence company use for reference for new prize at this moment.
and you also have to take notice of the low km on the cars compared whit the averige km on the uk cars.

the only thing i would suggest before driving is to change cambelt,engine oil,
brake flued, and cleaning and checking the brakes and also some new sprk plugs will help.
that's what i did and so far i had 4000 kmm whit no problems.
and also be a bid patient whit the revs in the beginningal a good christmas and nwe year.

h.molenaar