PDA

View Full Version : Rear Foglamps

Steve_M
26-02-2003, 10:36 PM
Want to convert your drivers side reverse light into a fog light, But want to keep the symetrical look of two clear lenses!

Heres the Answer!!

Bright Multi element LED replacement bulb. Clear when off Bright red when on.

Just pop in to the original bulb holder (single filament type 382) and wire to switch.

Looks a damn sight better than those horrid dangly foglamp units.

Cost £16.99 inc P+p for a pair (share with a freind) from :-

www.speeding.co.uk - bulb replacement LED's (http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/www_speeding_co_uk_Hot_Spots_108.html)

adrianp
27-02-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Steve_M

Just pop in to the original bulb holder (single filament type 382) and wire to switch.

Looks a damn sight better than those horrid dangly foglamp units.

I'll agree with that Steve,

I've had one fitted to mine for over a year now and it passed the MOT without any problems, so people won't have to worry about that either.

Adrian.
:bounce:

Paul w
27-02-2003, 09:44 PM
Oooh nice!

Better than painting a bulb red then having to stick it into a potato to bake it! (real instructions on the packet!)

PW

Robin
15-05-2004, 04:33 PM
Does anyone know if these are still available or where they are available from? the site above no longer sells them? or does anyone have a spare as they came in a pack of two?
cheers
robin

barkley
16-05-2004, 10:23 AM
karcraft sells them if u cant find an addy i will get it for u they based in scotland

Robin
18-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Thanks mate.What I am going to do is pass the details on to Fahd. I will ask him to contact you. If you could give him all the info he needs to buy it that will be great.
Thank you
Robin

Robin
24-06-2004, 03:40 PM
Ah Ha, they do still sell them. For any one interested the new link to the web page is below
http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Lighting.html
(Click the hot spots link - PW)
I will prob be buying a set so if anyone wants the spare one i will have let me know and we can split the cost. £16.99 for two.

Cheers guys
Robin

barkley
25-06-2004, 04:44 PM
ok i have one here the led one and tbh it aint bright enough i have managed to source red coated 21w bulbs that will replace the reversing bulb should be here soon i had to order a box of 12 so if anyone wants one lemme no.