PDA

View Full Version : Changing Steering Wheel.. how?

mathis
13-02-2007, 03:55 PM
I have bought a Momo Steerting wheel for my Beat.... Can anyone provide the correct instructions on how to remove the stock Beat steering wheel? pref with photos... I don't want to start experimenting and break something when there are experts around to ask beforehand!

Thanks! :)

Wh1teLeopard
13-02-2007, 10:25 PM
If you don't have an air bag, it's rather easy ;)

The horn in the middle, get a smallish screwdriver and pop that out.

That will reveal a large nut. I think it's a 20 but not sure.

Should take a bit of brute strength, undo that.

And if my memory serves me well the wheel should then come off.

Any problems let me know :)

mathis
14-02-2007, 08:58 AM
Thanks Emily! I might give it a go this weekend if I have time and the weather allows! ^^ will let you know!

Anyways, happy valentine' day! q(^. ^)p

DaX
16-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks Emily! I might give it a go this weekend if I have time and the weather allows! ^^ will let you know!

Anyways, happy valentine' day! q(^. ^)p

Be sure your front wheels are straight and that your steering wheel is perfectly straight before pulling it off, then put the Momo wheel on perfectly straight, or you'll be driving around with a crooked wheel. Ask me how I know...

mathis
16-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Be sure your front wheels are straight and that your steering wheel is perfectly straight before pulling it off, then put the Momo wheel on perfectly straight, or you'll be driving around with a crooked wheel. Ask me how I know...

Hehee... driving round in circles huh?!?! Thanks for that! But it's absolutely pouring it down at the mo... (still at work)... hope the weekend's better and will give it a bash!

LawrenceHarding
26-12-2008, 12:14 AM
All PTFE valve (http://www.corrosion-resistant-valves.com/corrosion-resistant-pipe-fitting.html) is purchased directly from global manufacturers, each batch of PTFE has its own unique number. We never mix these batches together, all our PTFE valve (http://www.corrosion-resistant-valves.com/corrosion-resistant-pipe-fitting.html) tube extrusions contain only one batch.

What's this got to do with Beats???

TADO
26-12-2008, 10:43 AM
spam im afraid :rolleyes:

Mylee
26-12-2008, 11:08 AM
spam im afraid :rolleyes:

Seems to be a few getting through lately :awwww:
I get all excited when I see loads of new posts, then get let down rather quickly!

TADO
26-12-2008, 11:13 AM
haha - i know! i think theres been a load this past few days for some reason! :mad:

unclejemima
05-02-2009, 10:35 PM
I have bought a Momo Steerting wheel for my Beat....

Was it a factory momo wheel, or an aftermarket?
Thanks!