PDA

View Full Version : Was it you?

marge602
28-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Hi folks.

A Beat is a rare old thing, so you can imagine my excitement when i saw another one passing near to my village this morning. It was around 9am on the B430 in Middleton Stoney. I was going the other way in my van. The car was red with steelies and a bootrack, and a reg. plate ending in EAT. If it's anyone one on here, are you from the area? I was so chuffed i actually applauded. I'm sad, i know, but it's only the second Beat i've seen since i got mine, which was nearly a year ago.

Marge

Basher
01-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Marge
I own up, it was me. Obviously with this car I will have no secrets!!
I live in North Yorkshire and have had my Beat about 6 weeks now. Since then I have had it fully serviced, got a new hood fitted and have been having great fun driving my new toy. Yesterday, I had to take my daughter down to Oxford for an interview and decided to give it a decent run. I got back home last night without problem.

marge602
01-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Fantastic. I was kind of hoping you were local though. I've just got mine back, cos it's been on loan since Christmas. I can't believe how much i've missed driving it. It's such a fabulous car. Enjoy

Marge