PDA

View Full Version : Evo Magazine

Paul w
11-03-2003, 01:15 PM
Well, I've just got my hands on the latest copy of evo, and I can't help but feel a little disappointed.
I know there was quite a bit of imput from both this site and the official one, but we get the smallest of mentions, and they even manage to get the website address wrong!
(dont worry, i've just spent your donations on registering u-ukhbc.com!!)

Anyway, heres a pic from the mag, thanks to ade, steve and marcus for their help (well, if I dont thank them, who will???)

Regards

PW

adrianp
11-03-2003, 09:13 PM
Hi Paul,

Well Spotted, I didn't notice that bit...:rolleyes:

At leased we now have .com & .co.uk, makes it easier for people to remember the site anyway... (was it expensive???)

As you say, it's not a bad review but it was a bit dissapointing especially with the odd fact here and there not being quite right... (oh well not everyone has our group knowledge...)

I've just updated my site with a selection of pictures from the day, links to the page are in the 'Whats New' section and the 'Gallery' section accessed from the main page.

Thanks for the Thanks (does that make sense???) it was my pleasure to represent both this site and the official one on the day..

Adrian.
:bounce:

Paul w
11-03-2003, 09:18 PM
The .com wasnt cheap!! but hey, you lot are worth it!!

I also have a cunning plan....more later!

PW

Steve_M
12-03-2003, 09:46 PM
Paul

Thanks for your thanks to me for my help with regard the information for the EVO article.

Dont know why i bothered!!! They could have got the info that i gave them printed RIGHT might have helped :mad:

Oh yeah, got a mention on Page 9, thats some thing i suppose.

David
12-03-2003, 11:33 PM
Page 9 of the magazine has a heading 'It wouldn't have been possible without' . . . looks like thanks and an acknowledgement to me. ;)

Just like to say that the car looks great though, but I am biased.

Regards

David

Paul w
13-03-2003, 10:20 AM
OOOOOOps!
Yep, your right, we all get a mention there!!

Cant see why it wasnt with the article though.

I guess anyone that was really interested would end up looking at the websites anyway, and get the correct info from there.

PW:suicide:

Adam
13-03-2003, 07:51 PM
I only had a quick glance at the mag but the car looks extremly well. Looks like it just rolled out of the factory and as for the article, I only red the first couple of paragraphs but it seemed fair. I'll go and read the rest now.

hondzilla
15-03-2003, 09:20 PM
can you tell wich month the evo magazine has the beat
article.
i found the march one, but it was not in that isue.

adrianp
15-03-2003, 09:23 PM
Hi,

You will need to find the April Edition,

It has been out for about a week now so hopefully you should be able to get one.

Hope this helps

Adrian.