PDA

View Full Version : Stereo buttons Discontinued

Trusty Bear
12-09-2007, 11:10 AM
I have just tried to order a new set of stereo buttons from Lincoln Honda, and been told some bad news, they are now discontinued and unavailable to order.

Anyone with a Power, or 3 button going spare, let me know.

Although............just seen the piccies posted by Whiteleopard of the new unit she fitted, could be tempted, (made to by the better half more like). My CR-V has a dogs danglies of systems in, why should the Beat be left out?

Mylee
12-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Try the Japanese Yahoo auctions.....

http://search1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/...ale=0jp&mode=1

Trusty Bear
12-09-2007, 02:48 PM
Just tried the link, came up with a cannot find page message.

However, I did have a hunt around the site, and with the help of Babelfish, found nothing of any use. But I will keep hunting.

LawrenceHarding
13-09-2007, 01:46 AM
For the benefit of anyone with buttoms with broken clips. A small dab of clear silicone bath sealer on the centre back of the button will glue it in place with enough flexibility to operate. Some of ours have been like this for over 4 years.

Steve_M
13-09-2007, 09:44 AM
As far as im aware, Radio parts have never been available via UK honda dealers, part number would always come up discontinued as Honda Europe never stocked.

Clarion UK used to have stock/get stock of complete radio fronts. Phil @ Beatproducts had details.

Otherwise Ozsamurai used to be our key.

Trusty Bear
13-09-2007, 10:40 AM
It was Oz who kindly gave me the part numbers. I contacted him after having no luck with both Clarion Uk and Honda Uk.

Will contact Phil to see if he can help.