PDA

View Full Version : I miss my Beat!

marge602
10-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Hello folks

As you may have read in the For Sale section, the Beat i co-own is up for sale. It really needs to go. Trouble is, since the weather has improved i've been thinking about it more and more. It's sat folornly on the drive of the house i used to live in, unused and SORNed. It's such an excellent car that, if it doesn't sell, i may just have to bring it here. As i've said in my ad, i can't really afford it but where there's a will there's a way. I haven't been on here in ages and reading some of the posts makes me wish for some top-down midship amusement again. Plus, the roads around here are much better than the ones i left behind. And there's less traffic on them. Watch this space, i'll keep you posted.

Regards

Marge

Wh1teLeopard
10-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Bring it home... do it... you know you want to

:D

marge602
11-06-2008, 08:54 PM
You're absolutely right WL. If it hasn't sold by early August, it probably won't go this summer, and it needs to be used through the winter. I'll give it 2 months while i scrape together the cash to tax and insure it. The white Beat that went on ebay for just over a grand a few months back was rather alarming. I'd rather spend the money to keep it than give it away like that.

Marge.