PDA

View Full Version : New Roof.

adrianp
18-04-2003, 07:38 AM
Well after the company that was going to repair my roof pulled out, I have decided to think very seriously about having a new one fitted.

Can anyone who has had a new roof made post details (company, location, tel., rough price) here so that I can contact the company about having one made.

Hopefully they will have made a pattern so that they can make it and ship it over to me so that I can fit it myself.

I know Phil @ beatproducts can get them done (contacting him soon) but does anyone know anywhere else. the location isn't that important as long as they have a pattern and can ship it over to me at work...

Ta

Adrian.

tinytim
18-04-2003, 03:16 PM
Adrianp,

I'm also after a new roof, maybe the possibility of upping the quantity to knock down the price or an order for 3+ may interest a company more than an order for 1?

Tim

adrianp
19-04-2003, 08:37 AM
Sounds a good idea Tim...

Come on then, Anyone else??

Adrian.
:bounce:

Robin
23-04-2003, 05:20 PM
Hi guys the people who did the roof on my Beat did an amazing job. The roof can literaaly be soaking wet and not a drop of water comes through. Ill dig around for the receipt and post the details tomoz. I think it is a company in Dorset.
Ill let you know tomoz
Robin

tinytim
23-04-2003, 08:24 PM
Great news Robin,

I'm moving to Poole this summer.
I hope you can find the receipt

Tim

Robin
28-04-2003, 01:43 PM
Hey guys sorry its taking a while but i have a massive folder of bills and receipts to look through.
I will dig it out tonight and then post the details on Tuesday.
Sorry about the delay

Paul w
21-07-2003, 03:51 PM
Hi robin,
Did you ever find the price for it?

PW

Robin
21-07-2003, 05:34 PM
Hey Paul I certainly did. here you go mate.
Here are all the details for it
My roof was done by a company called
K. Baggs Trimming
Unit 6
(off sharp road)
Poole
Dorset
BH12 4BQ

It was a taylor made mohair roof and the cost was £450.
hope this helps
Cheers
Robin

P.S. if you want the phone number let me know and ill dig it out for you.

ozsamurai
22-07-2003, 01:24 AM
I am in the throws of doing the same thing, I found that Robbins tops in the US makes a Beat top, they have distributorships all over the globe, the information for the contact in Australia is on my homepage. DIY section, softops in the middle of the page. I also am negotiating the 'illegal borrowing' of the original pattern from across the road (I have my Ninja's onto it). Whereby a couple of knock offs would be feesable, as long as I don't start a business of it...... Will keep you all up to date, when my spys get back to me. Strictly hush hush you know!
I bet Adrian wants a yellow roof right?lol.

Cheers

OZ.

Paul w
22-07-2003, 04:51 PM
Me please!!!

Black one!

PW