PDA

View Full Version : Last call...

ozsamurai
07-05-2003, 09:20 AM
Just to remind everyone that the Meet the Beat is this weekend, so anyone wishing to submit material should do so pretty soon, I am lacking a bit of info from Ireland, Germany and Malta, anyone have any to offer please send it in. So far countries covered are

Australia
Wales
England
Malta
Germany
Uganda
Ireland

Thanks to all those who have submitted photos and their story, they have all been translated.

If you know of any other countries where Beats rome free, at least drop us a line to tell me so I can include their flag on the material until further information is available......

On a totally separate issue, how many people actually would like the Beat Chassis Manual in ENGLISH? I have completed sections 1~3 (trust me its a slow process), however if there is little or no demand I can't see the purpose of doing it.

Thanks again to everyone for being so generous with their time

Cheers!

Steve_M
07-05-2003, 08:03 PM
Hi Ozsamarai

There is definately one Beat in Malta, Claudia, If you look in the messages in the off beat section there are a couple of pics of her and her Beat.

That must be some task translating the Chassis manual, I have a copy of the Manual and use it for referance quite a bit, obviously really only for spec. torque figures etc.

I Scanned and translated the Wiring diagrams into english.

its at Beat Wiring Diagrams (http://www.honda-beat.co.uk/Beat.zip)

The rest of the Manual translated would be good.

Roger
07-05-2003, 10:33 PM
Hi Ozsamarai,

I am sure there is a market for a Beat Chassis Manual in English - I for one would be interested. Keep up the good work.

Enjoy your 'Meet the Beat' w/end.

Best wishes from all UK Beats.

Jason
08-05-2003, 12:09 AM
Hi Ozsamari

It would be brilliant if you could translate the manual into English.

Jason :)