PDA

View Full Version : FAQ section of website?

Ouija
17-06-2003, 10:59 PM
Hey Beaters

I was wondering if it would be possible to create an FAQ section to the already informative website?

I have seen lots of threads posted asking about wheel sizes, hardtops, softtops, spoilers, Filter part numbers etc etc.

I just thought that a section dedicated to all the usual questions would be handy.

Any thoughts??

adrianp
18-06-2003, 06:59 PM
Not a bad idea....

I'll have a trawl through the info and see if I can compile something for Paul to use...

Adrian.

P.S.

Yay.... 250 posts at last...:bounce:

Paul w
18-06-2003, 11:15 PM
I was asked this question a while back and considered setting up a FAQ board. One thing stopped me though.

If you had all the info you needed to hand, without asking, you would be less likely to post a question (even if its repeated) on here. Then the sense of comunity would be lost.

I like nothing better than seeing a newcomer post a common question, and the folks on here welcome them and respond with a personal touch. Friendships are made, and everyone is happy!

I feel an FAQ would just stop some of these people making that first contact......

Regards

PW

adrianp
19-06-2003, 07:07 AM
VERY good point Paul,

Didn't think about that... good job I hadn't started gathering the info yet then...

I might still go around and gather some info up and think about putting a small FAQ on my site at some stage. Although there are a few other things that I want to do to it before I start something like that.

Anyway, this is what you've the search facility for isn't it...:p

Adrian.
:bounce: