PDA

View Full Version : Wheels Refurbished

NUNAKHAN
21-06-2003, 07:13 PM
Hello all!
Had these alloys on my car since new (91( and had them re furbished by a company called spit & polish they charged me £50 all in per wheel, thought you might like to take a look

adrianp
21-06-2003, 08:16 PM
Here.... where did you find a white one...:eek:

I was looking at that colour on the net when I was considering my one but couldn't find one over here...:mad:

The wheels suit it very nicely.

It might be helpfull to people down your way if you could post the companys contact details (Town & Tel. No.) though.

Adrian.

NUNAKHAN
22-06-2003, 02:48 PM
i found the car in a auto haus show room just off tottenham court rd in London, saw the ad in the local paper (i was living on whitfield st, corner of oxford st at the time) went to see it fell for it a few days later i was driving her home! the company i went to collected my wheels from a local garage but they are based in Kent contact them via e-mail at SPITANDPOL@aol.com see if they collect from anyone local to you or any other member. or check out there web site http://www.spitandpolish.co.uk/

Steve_M
22-06-2003, 03:24 PM
Spit and Polish are just down the road from me, I used them a few years ago, results were excellant and lasted well.

HTH