PDA

View Full Version : Getting There...

adrianp
20-07-2003, 09:35 PM
Hi Guys,

Just a sneak preview of whats happened / happening with my Beat before Billing...

The new roof is on (Ta Steve)

The new exhaust is on (Ta Oz)

The old Spoiler is off and the new one goes on this week (when I'm brave enough to get the drill out... :p ) looks weird now without it..
(Spoiler now done - Ta for the help Gavin...)

The side indicators have now been replaced with clear ones

My new Tonneau cover will be ready to collect middle of this week
(Now collected but not tried yet...)(Yep, it fits...)

My Beat Luggage has now arrived and fits quite well (well I did the measuring so... :o )

Blue Annodised Boot stay now arrived & fitted (Ta Oz)

I know the new interior mirror won't be finished but hopefully I'll have everything else done by the weekend

See you all there

Adrian.

ozsamurai
20-07-2003, 11:27 PM
Adrian,

Congrats on the mods! Just taking a look at the pic, what are you running tyre wise on the back? are they all round 15" rims?

Oz

adrianp
21-07-2003, 05:42 AM
Hi Oz,

Actually, I'm running std size wheels at the moment 13"F 14"R with std size tyres on them...

If you look closely at the wheels in real life you can make out the difference but it doesn't really notice in pictures

Hopefully next year (Money permiting) I'll be changing them for something different but I don't know what yet. (maybe 15"F 16"R !!!)

Adrian.

adrianp
24-07-2003, 08:03 AM
Well,

Last night we took the plunge and got the drill out....:eek:

And, Apart from the template being a bit wrong which meant we needed to adjust the holes very slightly, it all went on pretty smoothly...

Although drilling holes through profiled metal on the inside of the boot lid is a bit more dificult than I thought it would be... (Good old dremel to the rescue...)

Anyway, heres a sneak preview shot (which doesn't show that much I know) before it's on show @ Billing...

Adrian.