PDA

View Full Version : Hardtop for sale

tinytim
28-08-2003, 09:16 PM
OK it's time to sell.

Attached is a pic, not the best in the world but it does show the soft top still fitted and folded down in the back.

It is a Mugen hardtop and all the seals are fitted. I'd be a liar if I said it was in perfect condition but it is pretty good There are a few bubbles in the paintwork. I have no idea as to the cause as they were there when I bought the car from Phill ( Beatproducts). It isn't rust because it's an Alumium roof, possibly just a bad paint job. They arn't bad enough to be able to pick up in a photo, so that's the extent of them.

The small flap at the back that you may be able to see is just a small strip of canvas to ensure no water gets in. It's sticking up because of how I store the roof, it falls flat in a couple of hours but I needed to take the photo.

Fitting is dead easy, the front clips into the soft top brackets and if you check the back of the rear bulk head (front of the parcel shelf) in the centre there should be another bracket the same as the front two (if not I have one that I won't need antymore) and that's it. It takes two people to put the roof on the car and about 30 seconds to do the clamps.

It's a real bonus to have in the winter and if I had an option I wouldn't be selling, so baring a win on the lottery it's gota go.

I'm away for 2 weeks as of tomorrow (29 Aug 03) but if anyone wants to make an offer over £1000 send a PM and I'll get back to you on my return.

tinytim
28-08-2003, 09:24 PM
Another poor quality photo, from the front

tinytim
28-08-2003, 09:27 PM
,,,and the last one from the side.