PDA

View Full Version : First Come First Served

ozsamurai
30-08-2003, 11:55 AM
I went and bought another Beat today, a whole one ready for wrecking, It will be on a first come first serve basis, from panels down to the last screw, as long as I get back what I paid for it I don't mind and I'm giving the members of this forum the first crack at it, if there is no interest the parts will sell on Yahoo at going rates. Get your offers in quick to me via PM or on the board to ask questions. Already gone

passenger door
bonnet
Front bumper
side mirrors
L hand side quarter panel
L hand side air intake

Other than that its all there! BTW its RED! I will be stripping it down to the chassis and taking pics along the way, all parts will only be sold if they are in good condition. Good luck gentlemen!

Cheers

Oz

ozsamurai
30-08-2003, 02:40 PM
To All,

All the parts won't be expensive, you offer a reasonable price / make an offer I can't refuse and it'll probably be yours, I don't want to start pissing people off by charging too much or too little, like I said in the last post as long as I make what I payed for it back I'm happy cause I get my bits too. I suggest a bulk order so the postage is minimized, as an indication 10kg air to you is 16000 (less than 80 pounds?), there are no transfer fees, bank fees, and all the usual costs, but if it needs special packaging I may ask a few thousand to buy some. I work full time and will be dismantling the car after work asap, so please bear with me a little.

I will post an extensive list of parts as soon as they are dismantled and checked. So...best keep an eye on this thread!

Cheers
Oz

jcs
30-08-2003, 06:26 PM
So, Oz ... do you ever get away from Honda?!

I hope the parts YOU want are Ok when you get to them ... but everyone benefits along the way. Nice One!

ozsamurai
31-08-2003, 04:22 PM
In the daylight!

ozsamurai
31-08-2003, 04:23 PM
one more

ozsamurai
31-08-2003, 04:24 PM
the interior

jcs
31-08-2003, 04:38 PM
How sad it looks, how in despair,
as it stands forlornley there.

But wait, this really aint the end,
a new life beckons, it's the trend.

A transformation beckons yonder;
donated parts will lead to wonder ...

... when Oz his project starts to build,
the oil of life will not be spilled ...

... in vain.

A rebirth in a different form,
Like life emerging from the storm.

A new creation looking neat;
My god, it's yet another Beat!

Adam
31-08-2003, 11:43 PM
That is so beautifull, so pretty. :p

To tell you the truth my car was a little worse then that. Ok I had a door and my engine was great but the body and interior was a lot worse.I would put that back on the road. Go on!

ozsamurai
01-09-2003, 01:15 AM
Thank you for the lovely verse! Its hard to see the poetry when your up to your neck in grease! (loving it really). Sorry Adam this ones a junker, the engine is fine only 50,000k on it. The garage I am wrecking it at will use the frame possibly and rebuild a show car, complete original....may take several years in the making but these guys are nuts and I hate to imagine what they have in mind, a V8 maybe?

PW can't find your post

To All,
The seat covers are fine, passenger side bottom half only has small cig hole, I think easily sewn. There is lots of interest so closed bids by PM. Same goes for the rear lights, perfect cond. too much interest for me to decide, closed offers pls.

Please take a good look at the pictures above which basically shows everything there is, front bumper is NG has a small bend in the right side, rear OK! ECU and main relay will be tested directly in my car. Stereo is junk, anyone want's it for bits 5000 yen gets it! Engine parts will be listed later as I get further into the wrecking.

Cheers all

Oz

BTW: Why would you WANT to get away from Honda?

jcs
01-09-2003, 07:21 AM
A company man through and through!

ozsamurai
01-09-2003, 07:37 AM
Parts pullled off etc list is available on this SECRET PAGE!

http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/ozsamurai/WreckingBeat.htm

Keep popping back to get the latest bits and condition, some prices etc.

I do have a life outside Honda, I just don't know where I put it recently.....lol I wonder if I should be the founding member of a 'Beat Anonymous' group,

'Hi everyone, I'm Oz and I haven't touched my Beat in 3 whole weeks!' applause ......'but I was tempted to get a wheel alignment done the other day, and every time one drives past me I always compare parts"

Come on, confess, how many of you would have to join 'Beat Anonymous"? lmao

Cheers

OZ

jcs
01-09-2003, 08:21 AM
Alright, I admnit it ...

IF I didn't have my CTR to zoom around in, and ...

IF the Beat wasn't Chris' car ...

I'd be a BA member myself.

Actually, I'd quite like a tweaked version myself. Even after driving the SOS (S*** off Shovel) CTR, the Beat is still great fun.

Mic
01-09-2003, 10:48 AM
I need a drivers side rear light cluster, have you got one?

Mic

ozsamurai
01-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Mic access the SECRET PAGE and its all listed there...prices etc where applicable, if there is a lot of interest in one part I will accept offers, highest offer wins!

Cheers

Oz

ozsamurai
03-09-2003, 03:20 AM
If you are bidding or want to bid on any bits that don't have a price then they will close by Mon 15th Sept. I will then send out mails to the sucessful new owners. More parts will be listed after this weekend so keep an eye on the page as I said before to snap up the bargains!

Cheers All

Oz......

Pulling a Beat apart and knowing you don't have to put it back together is GREAT!