PDA

View Full Version : Seat Drivers

lemon
15-09-2003, 01:07 PM
Wanted,
Can anyone tell me how to repair a zebra seat that is worn, or how to replace one. New to this, but you may know the answers..
Thanks
Lemon

Jason
16-09-2003, 01:44 AM
Lemon,

Oz use to have a link on his page for someone who manufactured replacement skins for the seats. He has recently changed his page and I can't find them now.

Hope this helps

Jason

Paul w
16-09-2003, 01:21 PM
Someone used to make bolster covers, cant remember who (thats useful paul!!) I've seen a few seats with the whole side panels retrimmed, and they look great. I'm about to get mine done at a trimmers in Cheshire, any good to you?

(I read the subject of this thread as Seat (as in the car maker) Drivers and was expecting someone to have posted 'Why are all Seat leon drivers such ....!!@@!"£"!£)

:D

Robin
16-09-2003, 02:26 PM
mine has had the side panels trimmed and ur right it looks excellent. ill post a pic tongiht so u can see what it looks like.

ozsamurai
16-10-2003, 08:18 AM
There is a patch being sold on Yahoo! Its for repairing those ripped corners of the seats, have a look at the auctions....I think it looks stupid, they didn't do a very good color match or zebra stripe pattern match, but it is cheap! Sorry for the navigation difficulties on the page Jason, may do a revision again soon as I am running out of space anyway, but that will also mean a URL change.....

Cheers

Oz