PDA

View Full Version : Mid Nov 2003 BOX

ozsamurai
22-10-2003, 05:19 AM
The next box is scheduled for early DEC 2003, the boxes will be limited by a few factors:

Please have a read:--

1) the post office won't let me post anything that exceeds 3 cubic meters (the last box JUST made it)
2) It has to fit into the back of a 850 Volvo station wagon
3) Packing materials to stop breakages must be provided for, so a little extra charge is involved.
4) When transferring money through PayPal you must calculate the amount + PP service fees.....not my rules, its theirs!
**Actual example, you send me 20,000 yen, 19,000 arrives, I wear 1000 yen, which isn't much but every time it adds up, then to take your money out of my Paypal account and put it into my bank again they slap a 540 yen fee on me as well, so I am out 1540 yen on the deal, consult the Paypal fees page to find out the charges, they are listed there, bank to bank transfer is also available, if you have the time please use that, as the fees are much less boith sides

Having said all that........ What can I do you for in this Box?

HEADS UP ITEMS:
1) There is a bulk order in the making for 'Super chips' for the ECU, we have three orders, need five to get a club discount.
2) Interest has been shown for another bulk order of chrome plated hood studs, get an order of 10 cars and the postage OS is free.
3) My wrecker still has some stuff for sale good opportunity to pick up some cheap bits in the boxes.

Cheers All

Oz

Andy V
24-10-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by ozsamurai

2) Interest has been shown for another bulk order of chrome plated hood studs, get an order of 10 cars and the postage OS is free.

3) My wrecker still has some stuff for sale good opportunity to pick up some cheap bits in the boxes.

Hello Oz,

Yes, I'd like a set of chrome-plated hood studs please.

The only other thing I'm definitely looking for at present is a rubber 'stopper' for the hole through which you view the timing belt for timing purposes, our Beat doesn't have one.

No doubt there'll be other things I ought to get as part of a 'spares' collection but typically, you don't know what you want 'til you need it!

Andy.

ozsamurai
31-10-2003, 06:25 AM
Chrome hood studs will be 3118
I'm a bit lost on which stopper exactly you want, but I'm sure I have one somewhares!! The box shipo date has been moved up a little to mid Nov, close orders on 13 ship 15th so if you all need stuff best get in touch with me ASAP.

Cheers

Oz

adrianp
31-10-2003, 07:20 AM
Hi Oz,

I think the rubber stopper Andy wants is the one that goes on the gearbox that fills the hole that you look through to do the timing.

I've put a pic below (ta steve) that hopefully shows the bit he wants.

Ship mid Nov... Hmmm I must start thinking about what I need then...

Adrian.

ozsamurai
02-11-2003, 10:59 AM
Andy found it for you you want me to throw it in the BB?

Andy V
02-11-2003, 06:16 PM
Yep, that there thing is the rubber plug I meant.

Steve has already sorted one out for me and is sending with a spare bulb kit and a parts CD (UK post strike permitting ;) ) but it wouldn't hurt to have another here in the UK since there's some bits coming over anyway, so add it to my list.

Oz, will PM you in the next day or so regarding my hood stud order.

Cheers for now,

Andy.

Pedro - MR2
03-11-2003, 11:14 PM
Hey Oz, is it possible to get small parts for other cars i.e. MR2's?? Only if the BB isn't filled with Beat stuff I mean, I don't want anybody to be left stuck for parts because of me!!

Cheers
Peter

Pedro - MR2
04-11-2003, 08:15 PM
Cheers Oz, I appreciate that you don't know MR2's that well, i'm still getting to know the car myself! But i'll look after you with regards payment via PayPal.

Thanks Again
Peter

Spence100
19-11-2003, 09:00 AM
Hi Oz

I will go for a 'Super chip' to add to the order please.

Just let me know how much including any other fees.

My driver's seat is getting a little worn, any chance you have any original cloth or the seat swabs for the driver seat.

Also Oz there is a left hand side door mirror on the Yahoo Auctions, lot ID. 62348105 in red.

Can you let me know if you can help me out on these items.

Cheers Spence :D

Paul w
24-11-2003, 01:23 PM
This box will close on the 28th Nov

Anything requested must be paid for by then, otherwise Oz will not ship it!!!

Remember if you are buying from auctions in japan, the item will take a while to get to Oz.,....

Oz- can you give us a summary of whats in the box?

PW:bounce:

Paul w
18-12-2003, 08:30 PM
The box has arrived!

Heres the breakdown of whats in it, and what you owe for postage!

Total postage was £50 btw
Adrian
Sun Visor set
Shock Sox (rubber boots)
Document Box
Light

Percentage of total weight %30
Postage owed - £15

Andy V
3 Stud sets
1 rubber bung

Percentage of total weight %5
Postage owed - £2.50

Fahd
Rear Mud flap rear set
Indicators
Hood Studs 1 set
Fuel Lid (yellow! i thought its supposed to be red!)

Percentage of total weight %20
Postage owed - £10

Gary S

Hood Studs 1 set

Postage owed - £2.50

Spence

Cloth Seat Patch
Door Mirror

Percentage of total weight %30
Postage owed - £15

I made up the rest of the order with 2 stud sets and a tomica car, and generously paid %10, at £5

These prices are for the Jap-uk only, any additional postage i'll advise on.
I'm going to be around in the midlands and NW for the next two weeks or so. If you wish to collect or meet, email me!
(ade, i'm in cambs 6 jan if this helps)

Merrry xmas

PW:bounce:

adrianp
19-12-2003, 04:16 AM
No problem Paul,

I'll be back from the US by then (Bit hot over here at the moment... :cool: )

Do you want me to Paypal you the money now or wait untill we meet up??

Adrian
(In sunny Arizona)

Paul w
19-12-2003, 12:17 PM
you can wait if you want, saves the fees!

See you (and your tan) then!

PW

Andy V
19-12-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Paul w
The box has arrived!

Heres the breakdown of whats in it, and what you owe for postage!

Andy V
3 Stud sets
1 rubber bung

Postage owed - £2.50

These prices are for the Jap-uk only, any additional postage i'll advise on.

PW

Thank-you Paul,

Let me know the total I owe you with UK postage and Paypal surcharge added and I'll transfer you the dosh (and a bit extra as a donation to the web site).

Cheers,

Andy. :)

Paul w
20-12-2003, 03:00 PM
I think 3.50 (2.50 jap - uk+1.00 uk-uk) will cover it, if you dont mind a second hand jiffy bag!

Make sure your address is on the paypal message

PW

Paul w
07-01-2004, 11:27 AM
Sorry for the delay in getting the bits out to you all, i've not been at home much, i will try and get the bits out to those that have paid this weekend

PW

Spence100
07-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Hi Paul

How do you want the cash.

Cheque, paypal, Nochex.

Up to you, let me know the full amount and I will send the cash.

If you want a cheque let me know your address.

Cheers Spence. :)