PDA

View Full Version : Newbie!

Pedro - MR2
03-11-2003, 10:53 PM
Alright Lads, i'm new to here and just thought i'd say hi! I don't have a beat but at least i've got a midship car!! I drive an MR2 Turbo, Anyways JohnD and Adam told me about this site and said its a pretty good.

Cheers
Peter

Paul w
03-11-2003, 11:40 PM
Just 'pretty good' eh?

Right, all the irish are banned!!!

;)

Welcome!.....oooh aint your car big!!

PW

Pedro - MR2
03-11-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Paul w
Just 'pretty good' eh?

That would probably mean just banning me as i'm the only throughbred irish outta the 3 of us (Although i don't know if thats a good thing.........!) Adam is from the Soviet Union or U.S.S.R. and is an advocate of communism and JohnD is half engrish!

oooh aint your car big!!

Yes, all the ladies say that.... heh heh

Peter

Adam
04-11-2003, 01:19 AM
Hey Pete,

Thanks for clarifying my identity.Some how you got the idea that I'm a part of the Russian Maffia. It would help to be Russian first thou. :confused:

Peter loves round abouts!

I like that rip off site. It just says it all about this hole.

Dave
04-11-2003, 02:35 PM
Just 'pretty good' eh?

PW

:confused: :confused: Waah ... I know I havnt posted in a while but what about me???

:)

Wink

Anywhoo - welcome Peter

Dave (from Limerick)

Adam
04-11-2003, 02:38 PM
We missed you at that car show Dave.

Dave
04-11-2003, 05:29 PM
Hey Adam,

Yep, had to work that weekend - wont miss the next one tho :)

A friend - Dave from the Cappo club went up and took some pics - looks like it was LOTS of fun? He mentioned trying to organize a get together - I'll keep everyone posted - could be lots of fun.

Take care,
Dave

Pedro - MR2
04-11-2003, 08:16 PM
Yes Adam thats right I do love roundabout, excellent opportunities to go sideways........ Just as I believe you love walls........:p