PDA

View Full Version : March 2004 BBox

ozsamurai
08-01-2004, 11:36 PM
Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays, unfortunately I had a fairly Beat Free break due to having my wing in plaster, but I'm back with a vengence now! The next BBox is shaping up already to wit:

ORDERS FOR THIS BOX WILL CLOSE BY THE END OF FEB 2004 to ship early March.

ON OFFER:

PDC (Project A chips)
ECU Condenser sets
Mitsu Funnels 35, 55mm types

and of course whatever you find on the auction boards, or anything you might need from the Honda dealers can usually be here in 2 days.

Personally I have now nearly completed the wrecking of my spare Beat and there are now some engine and suspension parts also available

Starter motor, generator, wishbones, clutch /pressure plates, brake calipers, bell housing etc if anyone needs them best speak up before they go to Yahoo!.

Cheers All

Oz

PS Don't forget 'The Bond Beat' is up for grabs too, and if you smile right I might even split the shipping with you!;)

Ouija
22-01-2004, 10:58 PM
Hi Oz

As i have already mentioned elsewhere on the board, i would like to reserve some space in the Big Box for the stereo convertor and a set of Acura badges. I would ideally like the badges that have a red background and silver logo!

Im also looking one of the rear bumper inserts.
One of mine is missing. It is the top left that is missing as you look at the car from behind. Any chance of sourcing one of these too?

Could you let me know the total cost and ill get the pay pal thing up and running.

Thankyou

Ouija

ozsamurai
23-01-2004, 03:10 AM
Understood, will try and source the insert, if there is one from the wrecker that will be the best, will check! for the stereo console unit, cozy lights, you must allow 2 weeks for them to make it for you as they don't usually carry stock, and specify details pls for them, ie, color, single or double DIN etc... Could you send me through the homepage address of the product you have decided on then I can put the order through when the funds arrive. Accura badges I am sourcing in the colors you want will get back to you as soon as I have confirmation.

Cheers

Oz

Ouija
23-01-2004, 05:22 AM
Cheers Oz

I will be away over the weekend so ill get all the money sorted when i come back.

As far as the stereo goes id like the surround to be black with a single din space.
I plan on changing all the interior to black so just what ever you decide is best ill go with.

Let me know the total cost and ill get the funds to you as soon as possible.
Ill also chuck in a donation

Thanks Again.

Ouija

Ouija
28-01-2004, 03:37 AM
Hey Oz

Any idea of the total price of the convertor/badges/bumper insert?

Could I also order a set of the 5mm Mitsu Funnels.

Cheers

:)

sloppie
28-01-2004, 10:43 PM
hi oz,
i really want one of those ecu mod chips, can you let me know how much in total, i can pay you by paypal if you want!! and how long for delivery??

thanks alot

steve

Paul w
01-02-2004, 05:12 PM
Oz, can we have a breakdown of the box so far please?

(or a link to it)

Ade will be handling the box this time, as i'm in the middle of moving house

PW

adrianp
01-02-2004, 05:52 PM
Yep, I'm handling it this time so I don't want anyone ordering whole bodykits etc...:p

Hopefully no-one will notice the change except for the postmark this end.

I'll let everyone know their share of the postage like Paul does once it's arrived.

Adrian.

ozsamurai
02-02-2004, 12:23 AM
The Big Box Summary Sheet is always in the same place,

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ozsamurai/OrderPages/BBSummary.htm

You can reference that for what has been ordered, what has been paid for and what has been packed.....

For all you who have ordered stuff and haven't paid....it hasn't been purchased until the payment comes through pls be prompt as not to delay the box's shipping date...Thanks

Cheers

Oz

sloppie
02-02-2004, 05:16 PM
hi oz,
i need to know the total bill for the chip i want, i will be paying by paypal.
let us know as soon a s poss. then i will pay!!
steve

Paul w
02-02-2004, 09:40 PM
Hey oz, has the breaker got its rear parcel shelf sound padding and carpet? (if so can i have it??)

Also need an ashtray and a momo steering wheel and boss kit if cheap!

How much is a set of shocks? (koni or whatever)

PW

ozsamurai
03-02-2004, 07:15 AM
Paul
I think the wrecker has the parcel shelf gear, will check and throw in the box for you.
As for the Momo steering wheel and column, have to watch the auctions for those, haven't seen any recently though....
Shocks, hmmm there is a set on auction at the moment look really good but a fraction high maybe, Adam's set was a bonus buy. Again keep your eyes on the auctions, the set I saw were

Momo Wheel
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f15927809
Kayaba Shocks
http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b47955765
Koni Shocks
http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c47554788
Steering Boss
http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d44063111

Anyway anything you want me to bid on let me know

Cheers

Oz

ozsamurai
03-02-2004, 08:21 AM
Sloppie, sorry about the confusion, I mentioned in another post to you the price of the chip is 10,000 yen, that includes all costs fees etc.....

Cheers

Oz

sloppie
03-02-2004, 05:09 PM
money sent by paypal 03/02/2004.
thanks again

steve

Jason
03-02-2004, 09:07 PM
This question may have already been answered but does this chip replace the ECU? What I mean is, if your ECU packs it in can you purchace one of these units to replace it?

sloppie
03-02-2004, 10:59 PM
hi jason,
No this chip needs to be soldered into the original chip location in the ecu, if you damage the ecu when installing you may need a new ecu!! (expensive i should think!!)
hope that answers your question.

steve

Paul w
04-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Actually, it sits along side the main ecu chip in some kind of test chip possition. you have to fit a chip holder and fit a link, but thats about it.

i'll be doing a full guide when i do mine

PW

sloppie
04-02-2004, 06:06 PM
hello paul,
i guess its not the chip i was thinking off!!! can't wait to fit it though!!

Steve_M
04-02-2004, 07:27 PM
The ECU board was designed to take this Eprom in an Extra socket to allow upgrade etc. I would think that once soldered in, and perhaps even with a ZIF socket, then with either a jumper or link made the ecu will look to the new chip for some of its mapping information.

HTH

Paul w
05-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Yup, thats the fella!

Oz- Do you know if you can get the original honda bonnet badge? i've just stuck mine back on with silicone!

PW

ozsamurai
05-02-2004, 11:57 PM
If you could do me the flavor of looking up the part No. I'll see how much I can get it for

Cheers

Oz

Steve_M
06-02-2004, 07:15 AM
Beat bonnet badge 75700-SS1-010 14 inc postage

HTH

ozsamurai
06-02-2004, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the part No.@Steve, its 1320 yen over here + 5% tax lets know if you want me to get it.

Cheers

Oz

Paul w
06-02-2004, 10:06 AM
Thankyou both

Steve, hows it mounted? i seem to have 2 rawlplugs in the bonnet....

PW

Steve_M
06-02-2004, 06:54 PM
Thats it two small rawl plug type fixings, and a couple of strips of double side tape, both the little plugs and the tape come with a new badge.

HTH

Paul w
02-03-2004, 10:38 PM
Hi Oz,
Has this box shipped?

(and my shocks?)

Cheers

PW

ozsamurai
03-03-2004, 01:23 AM
Box is closed and will ship Sat 6th by EMS 3-5 days, your shocks went the day they arrived, snail mail.....lets know when they arrive.

Oz

Paul w
04-03-2004, 03:45 PM
Nice one Oz!

How long does shipping take normally (snail mail)

PW

ozsamurai
04-03-2004, 11:01 PM
To be honest Paul I don't know really, from Adam's last shock shippment a little over a month, but really I have no idea, they won't tell you a time at the PO, just that it will be over a month.

Cheers

Oz

adrianp
06-03-2004, 07:09 PM
Oz has just told me that this months box has been shipped...

I'm just glad I was sitting down when I read his e-mail containing the postage cost...

The worst bit is, I have all these bits coming over to me and none of it's mine...:(

I'll put a post up when it arrives with details of who owes what.

Adrian.

Paul w
07-03-2004, 10:31 AM
Oh dear Ade! sorry mate!

You'll get your bits from the last box when we meet up!

My wheels are back on, do you want your steels back? or do you have a buyer up in cheshire?

PW

adrianp
09-03-2004, 08:55 AM
Hi All,

Just to let you know thst the Japanese postal service is better than ours... The box has literally just arrived...:cool:

I'll delve into it shortly and work out what bits owe what towards postage.

Oz, can you e-mail me with a list of who ordered which bits (unless you put one in the box for me...)

Paul, I haven't heard about the wheels, so I presume that they will be comming back to me unless you want a spare set??

Adrian.

ozsamurai
09-03-2004, 01:22 PM
Adrian the box contents are always on line at tis address

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ozsamurai/OrderPages/BBSummary.htm

Cheers

Oz

adrianp
09-03-2004, 05:04 PM
Thanks Oz,

I should have read the whole thread before posting...:o

I've PM'd you though as I've got a couple of extra bits...

Adrian.

adrianp
10-03-2004, 01:57 PM
Hi All,

I've finally managed to work out who owes what on the latest beat box...

The box weighed in @ 15Kg and cost me 136 (inc paypal fees) to ship over to the uk...

Tim Lawrence

Piston Set
2Kg - 15% of box weight
Postage Jap-Uk = 20.50
Postage Uk = 5
Total 25.50 Paid

Spence

ECU Chip
ECU Condensers
Rubber Strip
0.5Kg - 5% of box weight
Postage Jap-Uk = 6.75
Postage Uk = 1
Total 7.75 Paid

Steve Lock

ECU Chip
0.5Kg - 5% of box weight
Postage Jap-Uk = 6.75
Postage Uk = 1
Total 7.75 Paid

Gary Swinden

Plug lead set
0.75Kg - 5% of box weight
Postage Jap-Uk = 6.75
Postage Uk = 3.75
Total 10.50 Paid

Dick Ho

Set of springs
6Kg - 40% of box weight
Postage Jap-Uk = 54.50
Postage Uk = 8.60
Total 63.10 Paid

Paul W

Steering Boss
Honda Badge
Air Intake
Bumper Inserts
Suspension Arm
Red Intake
4.5Kg - 30% of box weight
Postage Jap-Uk = 40.75
Postage Uk = 7.50
Total 48.25 Paid

Me

Well All I got out of this was a large box of crumpled up japanese newspapers...:rolleyes:

You can either pay me through PayPal (please add 1 to cover their charges) using adrian.pryke@ntlworld.com as my payment address or PM me for my address to send a cheque to.

And don't forget to include your address with the payment otherwise I won't know where to sent your parcel.

Adrian.

Paul w
10-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Soooooo Chip fitting folks....

Who's going first??

I have translated instruction in english if you want em!!

Shall we start another post?

PW

Jason
10-03-2004, 09:03 PM
I'd be interested on how this chip performs.

ozsamurai
10-03-2004, 11:40 PM
TinyTim is also having a chip sent over, thats four in all so far, why don't you guys get together for a fitting session under the watchful eye of the head sparky Paul W..?

Glad it all arrived safely

Until the next box.....see MAY 2004 post...

Cheers

Oz

PS: A reminder to all I will NOT be here between 12-20th March, although knowing me I'll pop in to check the mail at least!

Paul w
11-03-2004, 11:36 AM
Hey oz, what happened to the alloy wheel inserts? did they not arrive in time?

PW

ozsamurai
11-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Watanabe completely ignored my mail, I haven't had any reply from them on it from 3 mails, wondering if they're actually interested........have to wait and try again, I may ring them this time when I get back... Don't stress I'm on the job and I'll turn some up somewhere....

Cheers

Oz

Paul w
11-03-2004, 06:27 PM
You are a star!!

Maybe we could all chip in and pay for Oz to have a holiday in the UK meeting us lot!!

PW:D

Steve_M
11-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Just as long as he brings loads of stuff with him, so the shipping is free.

Make it the week after i Win that Auction for the Mugen exhaust for my Integra :D

adrianp
11-03-2004, 06:45 PM
We could always buy his beat off him in May and have him drive it over to deliver it...:D

Stuffed with parts of course;)