PDA

View Full Version : Radio on Ebay

Midship
21-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Theres a radio on ebay without buttons if anyones interested, is the seller on the site? Its the first time ive seen beat parts on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2468461157&category=9903

adrianp
21-03-2004, 07:53 AM
Don't kow who it is, but since they are in suffolk, I thought I might as well have a bid...

Adrian
(k9tbr)

P.S.

500 posts now... Do I get a Prize Paul???

Paul w
21-03-2004, 06:24 PM
Yes ady, you do!

You get to pay for the next 10Megs of server space!!

(just kidding, we got loads of room! I've even offered some to Oz, but hes not taken it up as yet!)

PW

Steve_M
21-03-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by adrianp

P.S.

500 posts now... Do I get a Prize Paul???

:mad: I see im now down in 3rd in the top ten posters, mmm ,must be slacking and let paul w come past me!! :suicide:

Adrian, you have done 13.8 % of the total posts
you need to get out more ;)

Paul w
21-03-2004, 10:35 PM
Do i need to start a 'which is faster Beat or Elise' message board, help you get the numbers up?? ;)

PW

Steve_M
21-03-2004, 10:37 PM
mmmm

at the mo, beats are faster than my Elise, cos its off the road with a leaking radiator, so no fun in the Elise corner :(

adrianp
24-03-2004, 07:05 AM
Well, looking through the guy's feedback, it looks like the radio might be closer to me then I first thought...

In fact it looks like I work about a mile from the garage they work in...

And to make it even more funny, I'm pretty sure I know the car they took it out of so it should be interesting if I win it...

I'll let you all know how I get on...

Ady.

P.S.

So what car is the radiator from then Steve, I remember you mentioning that the rest of the car is made up of bits from everything else...

Hope you get it on the road again soon, I've still got to get the rear brakes looked at on the beat, hopefully I'll get time to do that before I forget what it's like to drive...:rolleyes:

adrianp
27-03-2004, 08:35 PM
Oh well, I lost... Got outbid with 8 secs to go..

Typically it takes 6 secs to place a bid using broadband if your quick at noticing but I wasn't paying attention so missed out.

Never mind, I'll just have to play with the one I got from Gary instead...

Adrian.