PDA

View Full Version : Mazda AZ-1 on jap/auctions can u help

Steve H
13-04-2004, 12:15 AM
Hi I am very new here - first post in fact, and need your help.
I own a Honda beat (Silver) and am looking to sell it to get some money to buy a Mazda AZ-1. I know this act is probably considered blaspheme around here but I still need your help.
I have read your threads before and have used links to find the cars on the auction site. However my japanese is extremely rusty and i have no idea whats going on on the pages. It does seem however that no-one wants to ship internationally and i was wondering if any of you guys could help me out.

The car i was looking at is on the link below:
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h9712049

It looks sweet and i hope i can get enough from my beat to get it but i have no real idea what 'getting it' entails and thought you guys could shed some light on my particular situation.

Cheers Steve

PS. I added a pic of my beat

adrianp
13-04-2004, 06:30 AM
Hi Steve,

To be honest, I considered one of these myself but finding one was almost impossible...

Once I'd actually seen one close up though, I realised I'd made the right choice with the beat... Although the choice is obviously yours.

Here's a rough translation of the page for you...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer Matsuda
Car name EE჈"* AZ - 1
Year type 6 year type March register
Body color brilliant black
To August of vehicle inspection next year
Travelling 34000 kilometer
Owner calendar 2 owner
The records service book, taking theory, the remodelling application, records "this time from the new model car as for genuine it is not 2 year attaching of the purchase store" key 2, imitation key 2, there is a restoration accident calendar, there is restoration

State
Turn signal driver's seat "new item"
Roof new item
Audio is not "as for the framework the cassette which is" is attached.
There is a scar by the stepping stone but you understand in touch up completed and it is the EEleprosy.
Gasoline almost full tank

Equipment
EE႐ა "Matsuda speed"
Muffler "Matsuda speed" "it is genuine",
Genuine floor mat "EEE#Eattaching type"
Shock "Matsuda speed"
The steering wheel of EჁ"it is genuine",
Imitation "it is genuine",
Front tar the EE- EE"Matsuda speed" it is, but when you attach, the bonnet it does and the ball increase is "?

Remark
Limited car
The last 1994 "if you have known this with one",
It is thought as one unit inside the limited 100 unit "black EEEEEE#133;Eႌ.
As for verification exhibition chart of auction
Body color as for the origin re-is painted to brilliant black with red.
Remodelling there is a copy of the application.
There is seal "Matsuda speed" of silver in the side sill,

Renewal being completed: April 4th 19:29

Renewal being completed: April 12th 0:2

As for present travelling 34436 \E䆁Egroup being full ᒁEair 䫁Eattacking/questioning it is in August of last year over the hand of 33004 \E䆁E㐁EU ones, the 㱁Eempress POUND
In addition, basically it is Nozarasi state, but using the blanket, putting on the car cover, furthermore applying vinyl, the winter was not yet travelling.
In addition, being store to buy, being to place the picture in the exhibition chart, please view.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't look too bad but if I read it right,

It's a 1994 car,

It was Red and has been re-painted Black,

There's a scratch on the sill,

There's some accident damage that has been repaired at some stage (might be minor/ might be major),

There's no stereo,

But you do get a tank of fuel...

Hopefully if you drop Fahd a line then he would be able to help with the shipping etc.

Adrian.

Steve H
13-04-2004, 08:46 PM
Cheers for your help Adrian and just to let you know i have been convinced by my girlfriend to keep the beat at least till the end of our exams. (I don't think she can face going from a beat to a bus to get to uni - mind you nither could I)
So thanks alot again and i shall be sure to drop Fahd a line for the shipping info when i do sell it.

By the way, since you where interested in the AZ-1's as well did you know that they made 3 prototypes (in 550 form)?

I think the best Kai car i have ever seen is the AZ-550 type c below - what do you think?

Cheers Steve

adrianp
13-04-2004, 08:54 PM
Didn't know about the prototype ones...

I like how the've done the doors though, more like the toyota sera doors...

I've just converted the bmp file to jpg so everyone can see it,

Adrian.

Jason
13-04-2004, 09:53 PM
Hey Adrian,

It looks like a micro LeMans car. I actually saw one briefly in Adelaide a few months ago. It was going to fast for my girlfriends father to catch up to look at it closer.

Regards

Jason

Steve H
13-04-2004, 10:47 PM
Hi, you mean these cars are actually on the road?
I thought they were never put into production, please tell me you know that i am mistaken and there are actually a few for sale that you know about. (yeah i wish)

Even if its not the az-550 - a micro Lemans car would be excellent.