PDA

View Full Version : WEDGWOOD 16 May

jcs
13-05-2004, 09:23 AM
For those of you coming to Wedgwood on Sunday 16th (who DIDN'T contact Roger!), some details follow:

The location is the Wedgewood Potteries Museum and Visitor Centre, just north of Barlaston. Start time - please be there before 10:00.

Approach is either:
A50, Longton, west on A5035 Longton Road, left onto Barlaston Road, right Blurton Road, right again Wedgewood Drive, OR
A34 north from M6/Stafford, right onto A5035 Longton Road, right onto Barlaston Road and as before.

Roger can send you details or, if you need a little map, I can fax that to you (email me at john@ukhbc.com)

Fahd
15-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Hi,

Do we have a confirmation of attendance? Or just reply back if you are attending. Also, I may be able to make it but the beat may not do? Would a non beat be a problem?

Cheers
Fahd

jcs
16-05-2004, 01:08 AM
Fahd,

there seem to be a few people coming tomorrow, including me in my Civic Type R (Beat has a few minor problems at the moment). Therefore, non-Beat is fine. Roger and I are planning to get there a little before 10:00 as the organisers have requested, so that would be a good time to aim for.

Look forward to meeting you thee.

John

Jason
16-05-2004, 01:35 AM
Wish I could be there. Be sure to take photos.

jcs
16-05-2004, 07:29 AM
See... all someone has to do is to invent the transmat (a la Enterprise), then you'd be here in a flash!

It would be nice to see all you guys from the antipodes and points west.

We'll get some photos to post.

John

Andy V
17-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Pending the arrival of some better photos, here's two I over-exposed yesterday :(

The first Beat-meet for Pat and myself - it was good to meet you all, and superb weather too. :cool:

Andy V
17-05-2004, 08:23 PM
(Off to read the camera manual....)

I'll delete these as soon as some better quality phots appear....

Paul w
17-05-2004, 10:52 PM
Sorry I missed it, it would have been nice to see you all.

Unfortunately mine wasn't in any state to bring up as I had started about 10 different jobs on saturday!
(cd player, radio repair, ecu chipping, removing tonneau clips etc etc)

Andy V - Do you mind if I sort the levels out on the pics? You can email the originals if you like.

More pics please anyone!

PW

Jason
18-05-2004, 12:41 AM
Looks like a good day for it. :)

Andy V
18-05-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Paul w
Andy V - Do you mind if I sort the levels out on the pics? You can email the originals if you like.

No, please do. E-mither coming up shortly.....