PDA

View Full Version : saddness if not having your beat

JGGIB
13-07-2004, 08:56 AM
My beat is in the garage having its head off ,only had 2 weeks getting withdrawl symtons already.......need back soon before the summer goes.

adrianp
13-07-2004, 05:44 PM
Hope it's all done soon,

JAE @ Billing(Northampton) is at the end of the month...

Any idea what is actually wrong yet??

Ady.

JGGIB
13-07-2004, 05:57 PM
just found out exhuast vavle burnt out,will change all 6 ex vavles,so need 6 ex.va
head gasket set
ait filter oil filter and poss a cam belt
whilst its stripped down it was done about 20km ago

Andy V
13-07-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by JGGIB
getting withdrawl symtons already.......

Pat is certainly having withdrawal symptoms from ours. Apart from the day we went to Wedgwood she's not really been well enough to travel very far or even get in and out of the Beat. Expected resolution of the problem.... Autumn. :(

Best wishes for getting your Beat back on the road soon though.

Cheers,

Andy.

JGGIB
13-07-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Andy V

Pat is certainly having withdrawal symptoms from ours. Apart from the day we went to Wedgwood she's not really been well enough to travel very far or even get in and out of the Beat. Expected resolution of the problem.... Autumn. :(

Best wishes for getting your Beat back on the road soon though.

Cheers,

Andy.
thanks hope your all well in the autumn.

JGGIB
16-07-2004, 06:45 PM

thanks hope your all well in the autumn.
Car back on road monday:D day off tuesday sun going to shine ,coming to billin on sat whats best way from clacton a12/a14? :D

adrianp
16-07-2004, 07:03 PM
Excelent news...

Yep, A12/A14 will probably be your best bet, I'll then be nipping through Bedford, out the other side and on the Billing the back roads...

Should be taking the FTO on the Sat also, Think the beat ought to lead otherwise I'll struggle to keep up...:p

Ady.

Steve_M
16-07-2004, 07:22 PM

Car back on road monday :D

Thats good then

JGGIB
16-07-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by adrianp
Excelent news...

Yep, A12/A14 will probably be your best bet, I'll then be nipping through Bedford, out the other side and on the Billing the back roads...

Should be taking the FTO on the Sat also, Think the beat ought to lead otherwise I'll struggle to keep up...:p

Ady.
what is the FTO?

JGGIB
16-07-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Steve_M

Thats good then
HI STEVE BITS CAME 1ST THING THIS MORNING THEY WHERE PUTTING IN THE VAVLES WHEN I WENT IN TO TELL THEM ITS ON THE WAY HE HAS ABOUT 1 HR LEFT THEN HE SAID HE WILL RUN FOR ABOUT 30MINS THEN CHANGE OIL FILTER FOR NEW ONE ETC .

adrianp
16-07-2004, 07:48 PM

what is the FTO?

It's my other Toy...

Click Here (http://www.u-ukhbc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=289)

Adrian.