PDA

View Full Version : HKS speed limit defencer

gazbo
21-07-2004, 05:39 PM
Now Iv'e fitted the project A chip, it's not much use to me.
It's mquite easy to fit and takes the speed limit off, not the rev limiter.....offers!

tinytim
16-09-2004, 02:28 AM
Did you solve this one Gaz?

gazbo
16-09-2004, 01:06 PM
Hi tim
Project 'A' chip working a treat, in fact car running exceptionally well, just changed oil and plugs.
Still got the de-limiter for sale.
cheers
Gaz

tinytim
16-09-2004, 09:18 PM
Sorry I read the original thread completly wrong, I don't know how but I got the wrong gist.

I've got a project A chip sat on an ECU just waiting for the soldering iron to arrive. This weekend I hope to have it all fitted and running.

I'm still waiting for Honda twin cam to get back to me on the small end issue but one way or another I'm going to put the 700 cc engine together and see how the performance compares to what you've managed.(Not that I'll be recommending the mod to anyone) 0-60 in 7ish?

Did you knock the guts out of the cat when you did the exhaust, I've got a spare cat so I'm going to try it anyway but I think things could get rather loud.

I've got to get the wheel arches flared first (BYS) so I can stick some 6 jj rims on, the extended studs are in with the original wheels on the spacers at the moment,,,looks a bit daft but I'm getting there.