Thread: Dials?

Dials?

Hope this is posted in the right area....

Has anyone changed the dials in their Beat, for another colour etc?

Cause I'd like to change the km/h speedo to a mph one so I know when i'm speeding and maybe the colour... I was just wondering if anyone knew if they were the same size as a more common vehicle.... otherwise I was gonna wait til the car shows in the summer, and have some made up.

yea PAUL i forgot about these any progress ?

I needed about £500 to get the first batch done. I dont have that sort of spare money at the moment.

If i could get a solid order for 20 sets, all the same colour then i would go for it.

PW
    'Beatless for 4 years now

Hi Paul, are you any nearer getting enough peeps to get an order placed for replacement mph dials? I take it that ~£500 / 20 sets makes each set ~£25 each? I need to change mine as can't get to grips with kph.
    Also do you know how accurate the beat dial is as I think in the UK up to 7% inaccuracy is built into the read out of all cars. My everyday car speedo reads 4% over as my GPS system gives me my exact speed.

So given this could the dials be designed to rotate them slightly so as to accurately calibrate them?

Shane