Thread: NGK Iridium Plugs

Thumbs up NGK Iridium Plugs

Ive been looking around trying to find NGK iridium spark plugs (longer life 50000k and better spark)

I have managed to find a company in the US that have the ones for the beat BKR6E-11 iridium replacements

If any else wants a set let me know, they work out at about 15 GBP per set or 21Euro not a bad price I told the guy I Probably want 3 or 4 sets and he worked out the shipping from that, but if more people want them the price could go down a little

Put me down for a set, I was looking for them for a while now but couldn't find anyone who stocks them.
    I have a dream

yeah i'll have a set too

I'll have a set too please.
    If it ain't broke, take it apart and see how it works

Cool..

Ive just ordered 4 sets, one for each of us, as soon as i get them ill forward them on..

Ill let you know when they arrive so we can sort out payment

Cheers
    Michael

P.S. if a few more people want them i can order them but it would prob best to order them for a few people, if i go asking for single set theyll prob just get pi&&ed off!

They Arrived safe and sound and I must say im happy with them! They are BKR6Eix-11 so they defo sent me the right ones

You can paypal the 15GBP to me @ * old email removed*im not too sure what the shipping will be, cant imagine it being too much though, ill send them by regular mail unless anyone wants to pay for registered? id say £2.50 should cover regular postage and the price of a nice padded envelope! So its £17.50 all together.. Oh don’t forget to PM your addresses!

Cheers
    Michael
    Last edited by Midship; 21-03-2006 at 11:00 PM.