Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuel Injector sensor problem Need help

Originally posted by adrianp

Timing Belt (Timing now perfect)

Ps Part no. for radiator is 19010-P36-004
    Last edited by Steve_M; 28-12-2002 at 06:29 PM.
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!
    Now in the Lotus position.

Thanks to u again, there is water leaking from where the cam belt n engine joins. So its not radiator its must be water pump or something. What do u think also send me how much it cost n do i use civic waterpump in it? Plz reply with detail. Also i bridge the service connector today but no signal came so it means my car engine is ok or the engine sensors r cut with connector. Plz reply. Thanks.

Part number for a waterpump is 19200-P36-000.

A chat with Phil (Mr Beatproducts) and conclusion is a blocked exhaust for the restriction in revs (e.g only 7000 rpm) another car in the uk had this and new exhaust cured it.

(part number for rear section of exhaust is 18307-SS1-003)

HTH
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!

Are u sure the blocked exchaust system is the cause of restricted rpm n low pick. What about water pump with cam belt. Isnt that the problem because of water pump. If no then tell me in detail how exhaust restrict the rpm n pick n which part of exhaust is really the problem can i repair it here in pakistan or can i use the exhaust system of other honda car at this place. If there is any drawing plz send me. Also how much waterpump n that exhaust cost. Thanks.

Tell me the price n availability of Water pump n rear part part of beat exhaust. Thanks.

We're going to try another exhaust on mine in the near future,

Hopefully this will cure the problem, if it does then you lot here will be the first to know...

If it does work then the next problem will be Steves.... How does he get his exhaust back...

Adrian.

Hai plzzz do experiance it n then tell me if it really cured the problem. I am despratingly waiting for ur reply. If it succeed then i try in on my car. Can i simply remove the exhaust system n then press the gas to see if its really work n rpm go over 7000 so then it confirms its exhaust problem. Answer me plzzzz.

You could certainly try, removing the rear section of exhaust and seeing if it lets it rev better, it will be noisey, but it seems as if the restriction is silencer related rather than the catalytic converter.

Give it a go, it wont hurt any thing, well apart from perhaps ya ears!!!
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!

Today i remove the rear section of my exhaust n then press the gas to see if rpm go over 7000 mark but all in vain n rpm remain restricted. So exhaust system is all ok n nothing to do with exhaust, Now plzz tell me what i do to get off rpm restrictions. Plz help me sort that thing out. I m getting fed up n if the problem remain i will sell the beat as soon as possible.

Hi,

It's going to be a few weeks before we can get the chance to change the exhaust on mine.

When you had your exhaust off, did you have a look at the catalytic converter?? If the main exhaust didn't make any difference then it might be that breaking down instead. (unlikely but possible)

Although, with the extra hoses and parts in the picture you posted of your engine, it could be some of these that are confusing the ECU by giving it the wrong readings.

I would try and get these back to the original items first and then go from there.

Don't sell it though, it will all come together in the end and when it does, it will all be worth it...

Adrian

If u can provide me detail photo or diagram how i correct the hoses and vacums to it original position then I change it accordingly. Also Water is leaking from my car where the cam belt is isnt it from water pump or elsewhere. If its from other thing then what it would be. Also send me part no. for front suspension with spring. I have removes the hose from the additional vacum to the original one already but no result. Plzz tell me one by one what i do. Thanks.

Hi,

When the weather clears up long enough for me to do it in the dry then I'll take a few pics of how things go in the engine bay for you

Might take a little while though due to having to work also.

Adrian.

Here is a picture showing how the vacuum pipe should go.

HTH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2002_1107_112949aa.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	78  
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!

Hi,
    Thanks for sending me pic of ur car engine n vacum. I will be very thankfull if u tell me on my car pics that (which u saw in the early part of that chat) where i make the change in vacum n hoses. Thanks.

See if this helps

Name:	dscn0739.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	79  
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!

Hi,

I have detach the exta item and do what u told me in pic but no progress. Also if u see my engine pics u can see toward the sensor relay box (blk box near service connector) there is hose which is attached from below mine is change then urs. So do i attach the same loop type hose (which attached to my extra item). I electric wire attached with the extra device is going toward engine but dont know exactly where it attached as i have to get down the car. I also feel some wiring of my car is not working as my service connector is not working. Now suggest me what i do further to cured my car problem. Thanks.

Ali.

Also if u want the pic of any type of my car i can provide u to see about the problem. Thanks.

The loop in the vacuum pipe for the map sensor wont make that much differance, i assume its there just to try and damp out fluctuations in vacuum, the map sensor is still getting an engine load signal.

You will probably find you have a faulty Engine ECU as it seems from quite a few Japanese website that the capacitors in the ECU give problems.

Diagnosis of your faults may only be obtanined by the recognised art of trial and error, with a bit of swapping of parts from another Beat.

Good Luck!!

HTH
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!

Ok i dont have any other beat in my area so what i do now. Do i have to sell it. And about capacitor in ecu. I have many good mechanic in my area who can change the cap. but u send me the pic of ur ecu n wire connection in ur ecu as I have to take ecu off, change the cap. n then rewire it. Also tell me detail about cap. Thanks.

Ali.

These are the capacitors inside the ECU which are said to give problems. 6 of them. available from componant suppliers. they all have their respective ratings on them.

35v 220 mu F x 1
    35v 47 mu F x 1
    35v 33 mu F x 2
    10V 470 mu F x 2

HTH

Name:	hiko_beat-img600x450-1038715546ecu001.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	83  
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast