Thread: Hard Top for Beat & Mirror problem

Question Hard Top for Beat & Mirror problem

I have noticed in the gallery that several Beats appear to be sporting hard tops. Does anyone know how I can get hold of one of these tops?

Also both my mirrors rattle and do not sit straight, I suspect that there is a spring or something similar broken inside, anyone have experience of this problem? They don't fold back anymore either.

Cheers, Colin

Beat Hardtops are available in Japan. Mugen ones are around the £1400 mark. but the difficulty is getting one over to the UK. Its ok if you import a car from japan cos the extra expense of getting the hard top here is covered. but to ship a hard top over would be very expensive, IF you could find someone to do it.

It sounds as if your mirrors have had the frame inside broken and probably bodged back together. parts are not available to replace. only new complete mirrors. These are around the £140 mark each. (I work for a Honda dealer and can supply these)

Im trying to get a couple of mirrors via contacts in japan, but its taking a long time.

HTH
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!
    Now in the Lotus position.