Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JAE in July

Very nice, UK version or import?

I'm actually looking to swap my civic for a Scooby sportwagon(the estate version) maybe a legnum.

So I'm going to have a good nose around JAE.

Hi Ali,

It's an import, came into the UK in Feb this year.

There seems to be loads of wagons for sale at the moment but I struggled to find many saloons that even looked worth considering especially at the right price...

Ady.

Sunday

Still going Sunday John what time you likely to arrive?

Marcus.

ETA Sunday

Marcus,

Well ... accustomed as I now am to a good morning lie-in, I shall have to make an extra effort Sunday. I'd guess I'll be there no later than 10:00. There's a chance I may have to come in the Type "R" again, so maybe earlier!

We're sharing a corner of the Honda Revolutions stand this year, so look out for that and I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers
    John
    Law of relativity: The sensation of speed is directly related to how close your bum is to the ground - try karting!

Where abouts do we go when we get to the showground? do we use normal entrace

It's all well signposted. I don't recall going in the main entrance last year, although we did use that when leaving, so I'd just follow the signs. Don't forget to head for the Honda revolutions stand, where we'll have some space allocated for Beats.

If you have SatNav, the post code is PE2 6XE.

John
    Law of relativity: The sensation of speed is directly related to how close your bum is to the ground - try karting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12